• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Healthy Habits

I'm so glad you shared this! It's a great idea, and I completely agree - it's a wonderful way to cherish those special moments. Pregnancy is such an incredible journey, and capturing those weekly changes is a fantastic way to appreciate the uniqueness of each experience. Weekly bump photos will be so much fun to look back on and compare. Thanks for the lovely reminder!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: eternity and koala
It's a wonderful idea - taking weekly photos throughout pregnancy helps appreciate the beauty of each stage and creates lasting memories. It's amazing how fast the body changes and adapts; documenting these changes is a lovely way to look back on the journey and celebrate the uniqueness of pregnancy. Weekly bump photos are a fun keepsake and a great reminder of the excitement and anticipation with each passing week!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and sunflower
Taking weekly photos is such a cool idea! I didn't do this myself but wish I had - it would have been fascinating to look back on the physical changes and see the progression of my bump week by week. It's certainly a precious memento, especially if it's your first pregnancy - capturing that journey is so important as it flies by in a blur otherwise!

Weekly photos are an amazing keepsake and a wonderful way to document such a special journey - definitely a fun tradition to start if you're expecting! It's incredible how fast the bump grows and changes; capturing it weekly really highlights those weekly transformations. A lovely idea for expectant moms to cherish that precious time!

Weekly bump photos are a cute tradition - and a great excuse to indulge in some pampering and feel fancy during pregnancy! I regret not doing this, as it would've been fascinating to see the changes week-to-week - especially since my bump popped out of nowhere one day and grew so fast! Definitely recommend - and don't forget the weekly selfies once the baby is born to track their growth too, it goes so fast!

I took monthly photos and really loved seeing the progression. I think weekly would have been a bit much for me, but definitely would've captured the changes more accurately!

Will have to remember the post-baby weekly selfies - so true about time flying!

I took monthly photos and really loved seeing the progression. I think weekly would have been a bit much for me, but definitely would've captured the changes more accurately!

Will have to remember the post-baby weekly selfies - so true about time flying!
Monthly photos are a great way to capture the pregnancy journey too, especially if you don't want the weekly commitment! It's amazing how even within a month, there can be significant changes. And that's a wonderful idea to continue the weekly selfies after birth - a lovely way to track the baby's growth and development!

Monthly photos are a great way to capture the pregnancy journey too, especially if you don't want the weekly commitment! It's amazing how even within a month, there can be significant changes. And that's a wonderful idea to continue the weekly selfies after birth - a lovely way to track the baby's growth and development!
The time really flies by in a blur during pregnancy, doesn't it? I find that documenting the journey helps me appreciate each stage more. Monthly photos sound like a good compromise for mamas who want to capture the moments but also want to avoid the dedication required for weekly bump pics - a great way to mark the occasion and celebrate each month with your little one!

That's a wonderful idea! Documenting through monthly photos will be fun to look back on too, a cute keepsake and milestone marker. I've been trying to commit lots of moments to memory too, it's such an exciting time but goes by in a flash!

It's such a special period that goes so fast and it's great to have ways to look back on the journey! Monthly photos are a fantastic idea for memory keeping, can't wait to see your baby bump progress! Enjoy every moment, lovely! x

It's such a special period that goes so fast and it's great to have ways to look back on the journey! Monthly photos are a fantastic idea for memory keeping, can't wait to see your baby bump progress! Enjoy every moment, lovely! x
Awww, what an sweet reply! Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure I'll cherish those monthly bumps pictures when I eventually look back on them. I do enjoy seeing other people's creative ways of documenting their pregnancies - it's such a delightful and special way to celebrate this unique time. x

Awww, what an sweet reply! Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure I'll cherish those monthly bumps pictures when I eventually look back on them. I do enjoy seeing other people's creative ways of documenting their pregnancies - it's such a delightful and special way to celebrate this unique time. x
It is heartwarming to see the creative ways mums-to-be document their journeys these days - a nice keepsake for the memories and also to share with the little one when they're older! There are so many lovely and crafty ways to do it, which makes the journey even more personal and meaningful.

Agreed! I see so many cute pregnancy announcement ideas on Pinterest too - there's one where the couple creates a tiny set of footprints each month to track baby's growth, it's adorable! There are also creative ways to announce the baby's gender. The possibilities are endless and it makes the whole journey even more fun and memorable.

• Love
Reactions: musical
Cute! It's amazing how creative people can get with these announcements - makes each pregnancy truly unique and special. So many ways to make beautiful memories!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Announcements are a great way to add a personal touch, make it exciting and memorable. It's one of the many ways expectant parents can enjoy the anticipation and build up to the new arrival!

• Love
Reactions: koala and eternity
Making announcements is a wonderful way to personalize the experience and create lasting memories! It adds a bit of magic and excitement to the whole journey, allowing parents-to-be to immerse themselves in the anticipation. There are so many creative ways one can announce their pregnancy these days - it's an art form in itself!

Some people get really creative with their announcements, which is adorable! The excitement and happiness during this phase must be cherished because pretty soon, all attention will be on the new arrival! The anticipation and thrill of sharing special news with loved ones are enchanting.

Some people get really creative with their announcements, which is adorable! The excitement and happiness during this phase must be cherished because pretty soon, all attention will be on the new arrival! The anticipation and thrill of sharing special news with loved ones are enchanting.
It's a wonderful phase for soon-to-be parents, isn't it? Relish these moments before your life changes forever - in wonderful ways, of course!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu