• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Health

Pregnancy pillows especially can make a world of difference when you're expecting and often become a firm favorite post-birth too. It's a good idea to keep them around even after the baby arrives! They're so useful and can help with getting comfortable and relaxing during those exhausting first few months.
They are worth their weight in gold! The right pregnancy pillow can make the world of difference, especially for those suffering from aches and pains during their pregnancies. It's nice to hear they're helpful after birth too -- a comforting and supporting hug in prop form!

I'm sold on getting a pregnancy pillow already, sounds like it has great utility even after giving birth. Can anyone recommend a good one that's comfortable and supportive?

Reactions: sunnydays
I have a snoogle and love it! I'm on my second pregnancy using it and plan to keep using it for future pregnancies. It's so versatile - you can position it in different ways to accommodate your changing body as pregnancy goes on, and then use it for nursing afterward. I find it super comfortable and it's held up well after two years of use!

I have a snoogle and love it! I'm on my second pregnancy using it and plan to keep using it for future pregnancies. It's so versatile - you can position it in different ways to accommodate your changing body as pregnancy goes on, and then use it for nursing afterward. I find it super comfortable and it's held up well after two years of use!
I've heard good things about the snoogle too - seems like a popular and versatile option! It's good to know that it holds up well over time and can be used long term. Always a relief when products actually live up to expectations!

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom and wellness
The Snoogle has been a lifesaver for me too! It's so comfortable and I love how versatile it is - I use it for so much more than just sleeping. And yes, it's great that it holds up well, especially since pregnancy pillows can be quite an investment. I feel like it's one of those products that lives up to the hype!

The Snoogle has been a lifesaver for me too! It's so comfortable and I love how versatile it is - I use it for so much more than just sleeping. And yes, it's great that it holds up well, especially since pregnancy pillows can be quite an investment. I feel like it's one of those products that lives up to the hype!
There are many pregnancy pillow options out there, and it's reassuring to hear good reviews about the popular Snoogle! I've heard of cases where a firm pillow helps pregnant mothers sleep better on their backs with support, especially in the later stages. I reckon every pregnancy is different and what works best may vary too!

There are many pregnancy pillow options out there, and it's reassuring to hear good reviews about the popular Snoogle! I've heard of cases where a firm pillow helps pregnant mothers sleep better on their backs with support, especially in the later stages. I reckon every pregnancy is different and what works best may vary too!
Absolutely! Every pregnancy is unique, and what works for one may not work for another. It's great to have a variety of options and find what suits our needs best -- Firm pillows sound like a good idea for back sleepers! Especially if they provide the needed support.

the Snoogle seems like a great option among the plethora of choices out there. It's encouraging to know that it passes the test for so many users, myself included now!

Considering how personal and unique each pregnancy can be, it definitely doesn't hurt to do some research and perhaps experiment with different pillow types and positions. After all, getting enough rest is paramount during those nine months (and beyond)!

It's always a good idea to do some experimentation to find what works best for you and your body. especially during those tiresome nine months! I found that researching and seeking out personal experiences really helped me decide on the right products and solutions too.

It's always a good idea to do some experimentation to find what works best for you and your body. especially during those tiresome nine months! I found that researching and seeking out personal experiences really helped me decide on the right products and solutions too.
That's true; everyone's experience is so different that it's good to hear individual accounts! Personal recommendations are so helpful - they provide insights that cut through generic product descriptions, which sometimes make lofty claims.

There are so many new things to discover when expecting - it's like learning a whole new world exists! Personal recommendations definitely help to navigate all the choices.

Pregnancy pillows are a godsend for comfort, support, and getting a good night's rest during pregnancy. It's a tricky journey and anything that helps ease the burden is welcome!

That's true; everyone's experience is so different that it's good to hear individual accounts! Personal recommendations are so helpful - they provide insights that cut through generic product descriptions, which sometimes make lofty claims.
it's hard to know if marketing claims about pregnancy must-haves are trustworthy, and personal reviews really give a better idea of what to expect. I usually seek out reviews that talk about comfort and durability, especially if they've stood the test of time!

There are so many new things to discover when expecting - it's like learning a whole new world exists! Personal recommendations definitely help to navigate all the choices.
there's a vast array of products and solutions out there, which can be quite overwhelming for expecting mothers! It's certainly a wonderful and fascinating journey uncovering these new discoveries, which makes the experience extra special.

there's a vast array of products and solutions out there, which can be quite overwhelming for expecting mothers! It's certainly a wonderful and fascinating journey uncovering these new discoveries, which makes the experience extra special.
It can be overwhelming, but that's why online forums like this one are so helpful--real-life experiences from other moms help make sense of it all!

It can be overwhelming, but that's why online forums like this one are so helpful--real-life experiences from other moms help make sense of it all!
That's exactly why I love reading through these forums! Real experiences shared by moms are invaluable because they're sincere and unbiased. They help us make informed decisions and prepare for what's to come in a practical way. It's assuring to know what worked for others and gave them comfort, especially when every pregnancy is so unique.

Online forums are great; real-life experiences shared on such platforms are invaluable when making decisions, especially amidst the abundance of choices available these days! I appreciate the clarity personal recommendations can bring too - it's a great way to learn about what could work best for us and our unique situations.

Online forums are great; real-life experiences shared on such platforms are invaluable when making decisions, especially amidst the abundance of choices available these days! I appreciate the clarity personal recommendations can bring too - it's a great way to learn about what could work best for us and our unique situations.
Personal testimonials are like having an honest, experienced friend who offers tailored advice. They make us feel less alone in navigating the unknowns of pregnancy and parenthood.

Testimonials help us feel supported during the challenges that come with expecting - especially for first-time moms! Having a community of honest, experienced parents to learn from makes such a difference and can really ease anxiety levels.

It's great hearing about other people's journeys and discovering you're not alone in your concerns or questions along the way! It's like having an encouraging and insightful friend who's been there and can offer some helpful tips and recommendations :)

Testimonials help us feel supported during the challenges that come with expecting - especially for first-time moms! Having a community of honest, experienced parents to learn from makes such a difference and can really ease anxiety levels.

It's great hearing about other people's journeys and discovering you're not alone in your concerns or questions along the way! It's like having an encouraging and insightful friend who's been there and can offer some helpful tips and recommendations :)
I couldn't agree more! Having a supportive community is a great assurance, especially for first-time moms, to navigate the intricacies of pregnancy. Online forums certainly help to lessen the mystery and anxiety of this life-changing journey.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu