• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Fitness & Diet

That's so exciting! Can't wait to see your bump photos 😊 I love the idea of capturing the journey visually and creatively - it makes it even more special!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and wellness
That's so exciting! Can't wait to see your bump photos 😊 I love the idea of capturing the journey visually and creatively - it makes it even more special!
Yeah, I'm considering a maternity photoshoot too... But I've got some time till I look properly pregnant and not just like I overdid it at the buffet. Haha! It's exciting to think about, though. I'm curious as to how others documented their pregnancy journey. Any recommendations on creative ways to capture this special period? Aside from the typical photos, of course.

• Love
Reactions: koala
Yeah, I'm considering a maternity photoshoot too... But I've got some time till I look properly pregnant and not just like I overdid it at the buffet. Haha! It's exciting to think about, though. I'm curious as to how others documented their pregnancy journey. Any recommendations on creative ways to capture this special period? Aside from the typical photos, of course.
Some mums-to-be create scrapbooks or digital journals to record special moments with ultra sound images, baby kicking counts and weekly Bump selfies, preserving memories creatively beyond just photos. Others go for professional painting or sketching artists who specialize in pregnancy portraits. These artworks can be cherish keepsakes. However, do note that many of such services will require advance booking, so it's good to plan ahead!

Reactions: sunnydays
That sounds like a wonderful idea! I've pinned several photos on my baby board and have been keeping a journal for this very purpose; scrapbooks are great too - a creative way to document each trimester's journey and milestones visually, which can be looked back on fondly or shared with others.

Professional pregnancy portraits sound lovely as well, almost like a celebration of the pregnant figure; a wonderful way to capture the beauty of pregnancy, especially with bump paintings/drawings that focus on the profile view - such a unique time in life deserves some special keepsakes!

advanced planning is key for either option, and it's exciting to plan out how to creatively document this special time 😊.

That sounds like a wonderful idea! I've pinned several photos on my baby board and have been keeping a journal for this very purpose; scrapbooks are great too - a creative way to document each trimester's journey and milestones visually, which can be looked back on fondly or shared with others.

Professional pregnancy portraits sound lovely as well, almost like a celebration of the pregnant figure; a wonderful way to capture the beauty of pregnancy, especially with bump paintings/drawings that focus on the profile view - such a unique time in life deserves some special keepsakes!

advanced planning is key for either option, and it's exciting to plan out how to creatively document this special time 😊.
Yes, lots to plan and prepare! Can't wait to see the bump paintings; they sound adorable! All these memories will be cherished forever. So much excitement ahead!

It's heartwarming to see how much thought you're putting into preserving these precious moments! For professional shoots, bump paintings/drawings really bring out the artistry and uniqueness of each profile - a lovely keepsake indeed.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: mamamia and wisdom
Yes, lots to plan and prepare! Can't wait to see the bump paintings; they sound adorable! All these memories will be cherished forever. So much excitement ahead!
Oh yes, there's plenty of excitement waiting! Bumps are so cute - it'll be a delight to adorn them with temporary paints/drawings for special photos or even just whacking on a belly sticker now and then!

The preparation excitement is a nice change from the usual pregnancy jitters; this journey feels more tangible now 😁.

Oh yes, there's plenty of excitement waiting! Bumps are so cute - it'll be a delight to adorn them with temporary paints/drawings for special photos or even just whacking on a belly sticker now and then!

The preparation excitement is a nice change from the usual pregnancy jitters; this journey feels more tangible now 😁.
That's right, make this journey memorable and enjoyable as you await the arrival of your little one. Enjoy decorating your adorable bump!

• Haha
Reactions: koala and musical

Yes, I remember having so much fun picking out adorable outfits and accessing my burgeoning bump size! It's such a special time. There's a certain delight in decorating the bump, making it a cute canvas is a fun way to make the whole experience more intimate and exciting!

It's such a lovely way to celebrate the experience - turning the focus onto the bump, decorating and making it the centre of attention! It's an exciting time for sure. I remember enjoying dressing up too; it's amazing how stylish some maternity ranges are these days! Lots of cute outfits to choose from.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu