• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy fitness & diet

It's so important to maintain a healthy diet and stay active during pregnancy - sounds like you're doing an awesome job! I feel so much better when keeping up with exercise & eating well too. It's such a great feeling knowing you're doing everything you can to nurture that little one growing inside. How far along are you?

It's so important to maintain a healthy diet and stay active during pregnancy - sounds like you're doing an awesome job! I feel so much better when keeping up with exercise & eating well too. It's such a great feeling knowing you're doing everything you can to nurture that little one growing inside. How far along are you?
I'm currently 33 weeks along! This is a very exciting stage because the little one kicks and moves about a lot more, reminding me of their presence. I feel incredibly blessed and can't help but wonder what my life will be like in the coming months. Nature truly amazes; our bodies are pretty amazing too!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia and luciana
I'm currently 24 weeks into my second trimester. The energy boost from this stage is such a welcome relief after the exhaustion of the first trimester! I'm enjoying it while it lasts and trying to stay mobile with walks along the park connector nearby. It gives me a sense of achievement to know that I'm taking care of myself and hopefully laying the foundation for a healthy bub. You're almost there with your pregnancy journey; exciting times ahead!

I'm currently 33 weeks along! This is a very exciting stage because the little one kicks and moves about a lot more, reminding me of their presence. I feel incredibly blessed and can't help but wonder what my life will be like in the coming months. Nature truly amazes; our bodies are pretty amazing too!
Isn't it wonderful feeling all those kicks and movement - it's such a special time!. I'm glad you're enjoying this phase, and it's lovely to imagine the exciting changes ahead for you. You're right; nature is incredible, and it's an amazing experience to witness what our bodies can do. Before you know it, you'll be holding your precious one in your arms!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
It is a wonderful phase and yes nature truly is incredible! It's an amazing and fascinating experience witnessing how our bodies can nurture and grow another human life. The kicks and movements are such a precious connection - it's like a little reminder doing somersaults in there! Can't wait to meet this little munchkin and hold them close!

It is a wonderful phase and yes nature truly is incredible! It's an amazing and fascinating experience witnessing how our bodies can nurture and grow another human life. The kicks and movements are such a precious connection - it's like a little reminder doing somersaults in there! Can't wait to meet this little munchkin and hold them close!
It's such a magical time with all the little milestones throughout this journey. Each stage has something fascinating to look forward to (although the unknown can be daunting too!). I remember how those kicks and movements used to startle me at times, it felt so strange yet wonderful - a constant reminder of life's beautiful miracles.

It's an incredible journey and those little kicks and movements make it all so real! It's an exciting time and I agree, there are some truly wonderful milestones to look forward to - a great reminder of the amazing things our bodies can do!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
It's an incredible journey and those little kicks and movements make it all so real! It's an exciting time and I agree, there are some truly wonderful milestones to look forward to - a great reminder of the amazing things our bodies can do!
The excitement is definitely building as I get closer to the end of this pregnancy. Can't wait to meet my little one and see who they look like!

• Love
Reactions: musical
The excitement is definitely building as I get closer to the end of this pregnancy. Can't wait to meet my little one and see who they look like!
The anticipation must be thrilling! It's a special moment you'll remember forever, so cherish these last few weeks. The uncertainty of their features and personality makes it such an exciting countdown too.

The anticipation must be thrilling! It's a special moment you'll remember forever, so cherish these last few weeks. The uncertainty of their features and personality makes it such an exciting countdown too.
I'm trying to savor these moments and appreciate this unique stage in life - the anticipation and mystery add to the thrill! Not long now until we're holding our little bundles of joy.

The excitement is really keeping me on my toes, can't focus on anything else! I am trying to commit the moments leading up this huge milestone in my life to memory. This unknown little human inside of me has already changed my life in so many ways; seeing who they turn out to be and what they look like will be such a wonderful reveal!

Reactions: lioness
Yes, I'm excited but also getting a little impatient now. Can't wait to hold my little bundle of joy, finally meeting them after all these months!

I'm trying to savor these moments and appreciate this unique stage in life - the anticipation and mystery add to the thrill! Not long now until we're holding our little bundles of joy.
That's great that you're embracing the excitement and enjoying this special period. Yes, the wait is almost over, and soon enough, your life will change in wonderful ways!

The excitement is really keeping me on my toes, can't focus on anything else! I am trying to commit the moments leading up this huge milestone in my life to memory. This unknown little human inside of me has already changed my life in so many ways; seeing who they turn out to be and what they look like will be such a wonderful reveal!
Your excitement is contagious, it's a delightful time It's nature's most incredible surprise, and no amount of preparation can ready you for that amazing moment. You'll be meeting your little one soon, how fascinating!

Your excitement is contagious, it's a delightful time It's nature's most incredible surprise, and no amount of preparation can ready you for that amazing moment. You'll be meeting your little one soon, how fascinating!
Yes I'm thrilled and fascinated by the thought of finally seeing my little one. It feels like an eternity anticipating this special moment, but I know it'll be worth the wait!

• Haha
Reactions: koala and chickadee
Yes I'm thrilled and fascinated by the thought of finally seeing my little one. It feels like an eternity anticipating this special moment, but I know it'll be worth the wait!
It's totally normal to feel anxious and impatient, given the significant life event you're about to experience. The excitement and intrigue keep us on our toes too! Soon enough, your bundle of joy will arrive, bringing a new dimension of wonder and joy into your life.

Reactions: techsavvy and koala
It's totally normal to feel anxious and impatient, given the significant life event you're about to experience. The excitement and intrigue keep us on our toes too! Soon enough, your bundle of joy will arrive, bringing a new dimension of wonder and joy into your life.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one feeling this way then! It's such a unique phase in life, being able to experience these feelings - excitement, impatience, anticipation, anxiety - all at once. it's an important and life-changing event, and I cannot wait for what's to come!

It's definitely a wild ride emotionally - like nothing you've ever experienced before! Soak up all the excitement and joy, it's such a special time. And good on you for keeping an eye on your fitness and nutrition too, you're setting yourself (and the little one!) up with some great habits x

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu