• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Essentials

luciana

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Pregnancy Essentials

As we all know, preparing for pregnancy and parenthood requires some essentials to ensure the best possible experience for both mothers-to-be and their little ones. This thread is meant for expecting moms to share their must-haves during this critical period.

Let's get started! What are the top pregnancy-related items on your list? Are there any specific products or services that make a difference in your pre-pregnancy preparedness?

Please feel free to share whatever you find valuable - from books recommended by experts or favorite prenatal vitamins, to home safety checks and nursery decor ideas. Any info is helpful for others preparing themselves!

Share what's on your list!

I'd say a good quality prenatal yoga ball is essential. It helps with back support during pregnancy and can also aid in post-baby recovery. If you don’t have the budget for a fancy one, even a simple foam roller or exercise ball from your local pharmacy can be helpful. Be sure to pick one that has some cushioning and isn't too slippery so it doesn't roll away mid-lift. You can use it for support during pregnancy but also reuse it after giving birth to help with core strengthening once you've recovered.

I've been using a yoga ball for support during my pregnancy and I have to say, it has really helped with back pain and stability. Not only can you use it during pregnancy, but also for core strengthening postpartum which is essential for recovery. I just wish it was a bit sturdier as sometimes when trying to lift it up or down, it slips away from my hands and that's frustrating, anyone else experience the same thing?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu