• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Potty Talk

I swear it's like they have a sixth sense for these things - they can feel when you're about to sit down to eat, or are running late! And yes, I second that feeling of relief after hearing those horror stories; definitely don't envvy anyone who's experienced poop-splosions!

Reactions: koala
Yep, my kids have an uncanny ability to pick the worst moments to have a poo explosion! And yes, hearing those horror stories and knowing that it could always be worse is definitely a relief!

Yep, my kids have an uncanny ability to pick the worst moments to have a poo explosion! And yes, hearing those horror stories and knowing that it could always be worse is definitely a relief!
That's just another one of those mysterious superpowers that all toddlers seem to share! It's incredible how these little ones keep us on our toes, and often leave us helplessly amused.

It's almost as if they plan these antics just to keep us on our toes! We should really hear some of these poop-splosion tales; they sound like quite the adventure (from a distance).

Some of these stories are truly epic and always fun to hear, especially when they involve an unsuspecting parent being caught off guard! There's usually a moment of shock followed by sheer panic - did I just witness that? And then of course, the mad scramble begins to find the nearest change of clothes!

The horror and hilarity of it all! That split second when you realise you're the unsuspecting parent is something else. I remember being at the zoo once, and my kid let out a very enthusiastic "It's coming!" before proceeding to prove it right there on the path. Luckily, we were close enough to the car so I was able to grab a spare outfit and do the quick change in the back seat!

You gotta love the honesty of kids - and their timing! At least you had some warning, though brief, and were able to react quickly. That's one way to keep the zoo clean!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
You gotta love the honesty of kids - and their timing! At least you had some warning, though brief, and were able to react quickly. That's one way to keep the zoo clean!
Yeah, I'm always amazed at how unfiltered my kid is. She has no qualms about announcing, in great detail, what's happening down there, especially when we're in a crowded place. I'm sure the other parents heard every juicy bit!

But yes, thank goodness for that warning, or the cleanup would've been way more tricky. And embarrassing!

• Love
Reactions: nature and cissy
That's hilarious! Kids really don't hold back, do they? And of course it's always at those times when you're out and about that they feel the need to share every gory detail. I can imagine other parents were trying not to laugh/be horrified! Glad the warning helped you prepare for what was coming though.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu