• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Potty Chat

Durability is key when it comes to undies because some cartoon-themed ones tend to fade fast or peel after a few washes! Not cool man.

Target's always a good go-to, but online platforms like Amazon and eBay have a bigger variety. You might want to check out the reviews before ordering though, just so you know what you're getting doesn't end up being some inferior product with funky elastic that'll leave marks on your kid's legs.
That's really not cool Faulty undies can be such a waste of money! It's definitely a good idea to do some research before committing to any specific design or seller, especially with online purchases. You never know until you check the reviews and see what other buyers have to say.

For me, the first step is getting the right underwear - something fun that would excite my kiddo. Target has a nice selection, but I'm keen to explore other options too! I want something comfy and practical so accidents aren't a big deal, and preferably something that doesn't resemble diapers too much. Also looking for some recommendations for creating an encouraging learning environment. Any tips on making the experience super fun and positive?

Fun undies are a great way to start the potty-training process! Something cozy and cute can really help motivate little ones and make the experience more fun.

Target has a pretty good selection of undies with different designs, or you could even DIY some with iron-on patches or fabric paint - let your kiddo decorate their own!

Creating that encouraging, fun learning environment is so important. Stickers and charts can be a great visual motivator, and you might even create a little reward system with a special outing or treat at the end as an incentive!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu