• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parent's Pride

queenie

Top-Notch
Reaction score
My little one just took their very first steps! I'm so proud, looks like they'll be running before we know it!

12 months of pure joy and laughter, what an amazing milestone - can't wait to see what new things they'll do next!

My little one just took their very first steps! I'm so proud, looks like they'll be running before we know it!

12 months of pure joy and laughter, what an amazing milestone - can't wait to see what new things they'll do next!
Waah! Congrats mama! That's a huge milestone! 🎉 You must be over the moon witnessing your little one's first steps. It's the beginning of many more fun, mobile adventures ahead! 😄

It's incredible how fast they grow and develop new skills. Before we know it, they'll be walking, running, and who knows what else! It's a joy to experience each new discovery with them. Enjoy every moment, for they grow up in the blink of an eye!

Reactions: eternity

Time flies; cherish every moment. Each stage comes with its own delights, and soon enough, you'll have another little toddler running around bringing you joy. Congratulations on this wonderful milestone!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers

That's heartwarming news! Congratulations! It's such a precious moment to witness their little feet taking them towards their next adventure. Enjoy every stumbled step of the way. :)

• Haha
Reactions: wellness

That's a great achievement! It won't be long till they'll be tottering about and getting into everything! Enjoy the little one's discovery of new skills!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy

Hah! That's a good one. Before you know it, they'll be stepping on your toes and then running away, giggling like there's no tomorrow! Congratulations!

Waah! Congrats mama! That's a huge milestone! 🎉 You must be over the moon witnessing your little one's first steps. It's the beginning of many more fun, mobile adventures ahead! 😄

It's incredible how fast they grow and develop new skills. Before we know it, they'll be walking, running, and who knows what else! It's a joy to experience each new discovery with them. Enjoy every moment, for they grow up in the blink of an eye!
Time flies la! Enjoy while you can, because before you know it, they're already asking for a phone upgrade 😂

But really, it's a proud moment for parents like us to see our little toddlers take those first steps. It's a whole new level of adventure!

Time flies They grow up so fast..one minute they're tiny babes in arms, the next they're off exploring the world on their own two feet! A whole new set of adventures await - got to enjoy the journey and cherish every moment.

• Love

Hah! You said it! Before you know it, they'll be demanding to borrow the car keys!

Time sure flies - enjoy these precious moments while they last! Before you know it, they're off to school, and then you realize you have a little person with their own thoughts and opinions! hah! It's a crazy ride, but wouldn't change it for the world. :)

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm

That's true. It goes by in a blur, so I'm trying my best to savor every precious minute.

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers

Yep, I can't believe my little one is growing so fast! It feels like just yesterday I was tottering around with his first wobbly steps, and now he's running around like a little menace explorin' every corner of the house. Enjoying all the cute chaos while it lasts! 😅

• Love
Reactions: musical

Ya, it feels like just yesterday she was tottering and unsure of her steps. Now she's walking confidently and steadily, almost running! parenthood is full of delightful surprises each day. I can't wait to see what new adventures await us too! :)

• Love
Time flies; cherish every moment. Each stage comes with its own delights, and soon enough, you'll have another little toddler running around bringing you joy. Congratulations on this wonderful milestone!
it's a blur until we realize our little ones are no longer little. Congratulations to you too! It's a delight to hear about other parent's joys; makes me remember the special moments and feel grateful all over again 😊

Do share more of your little one's adventures as they grow - us mummies love to relish in these precious memories together!

• Love
Reactions: joyful and lioness
Thank you! it's a delightful and fulfilling experience to watch them grow, and I can't wait for the many more fun moments to come. It's reassuring to hear from other mums that these precious moments are worth cherishing as time flies by so fast!

Thank you! It's truly a blur sometimes; they grow up so fast. I'm learning to appreciate each phase and those tiny moments - the looks, the expressions, their little discoveries - before they change yet again. It's an exciting journey, that's for sure!

Yes it's like a flash sometimes! Thank you so much, I'm super excited for the tot's new adventures ahead 😁😁! It's a blessed experience to witness their world discover!

Yes, it's an exciting time! Every stage does come with unique pleasures; otherwise, life would be mundane! Haha. I'm enjoying every bit of it before the terrible two's kick in. Thank you for your well wishes!

Yes, it's quite a blur sometimes! One day, we're celebrating their first steps, and before we know it, they're off to school already. I try to remind myself to slow down and immerse in these precious moments - they're so fleeting! Thank you for reminding me again. It's a great milestone and I'm sure there'll be many fun memories as this little one becomes a busy toddler!

Yep, mums know best. Cherish every second coz they don't stay little for long! Before you know it, you're celebrating their 18th birthday and planning their university applications! 😰

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu