• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Perspectives School Stories

Seeing the world through my child's eyes has been eye-opening - it's like re-living your childhood, but this time with appreciation and understanding. Their curiosity really is soul food, especially on dreary days.
That's so true! There's a certain magic that comes with experiencing the world through our children's eyes. It's a unique opportunity to relive the wonders of childhood, this time with a deeper understanding and appreciation of them. It adds a special sparkle to our days, doesn't it?

It really does. I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to see things through my child's eyes - especially the little things that I may otherwise overlook. There's a sense of awe and wonderment in their perspective that is such a beautiful gift. Their excitement and curiosity light up our days!

Reactions: greenfingers
It's wonderful how being a parent allows us to see the world through fresh eyes, with a new lens of wonder and innocence. It reminds me of the excitement I had as a child discovering these simple joys and it warms my heart everyday!

So true - it's a lovely perspective to have and such a wonderful way to experience the world again, through their eyes!
It's like the simple things that we overlook or take for granted become exciting and new again. My children's curiosity never fails to remind me to slow down and appreciate these special moments. It's a heartwarming and humbling experience!

So true - it's a lovely perspective to have and such a wonderful way to experience the world again, through their eyes!
There's always something exciting going on in kids' perspectives that parents can look forward to each day. It's encouraging and reminds us to keep an optimistic view, doesn't it? )))

• Love
Reactions: lioness
It's like the simple things that we overlook or take for granted become exciting and new again. My children's curiosity never fails to remind me to slow down and appreciate these special moments. It's a heartwarming and humbling experience!
It's a beautiful reminder to appreciate the present and find joy in the small things. Parenting has a way of bringing us back to the here and now, doesn't it?

Parenting does snap us back into reality with a force! The little moments of joy it brings are so very special - they make all the hard times worth it. It's like magic, and although we're aware of the tricks and illusions, the wonder never fades.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu