• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting multiples

That's a fun way to make parenting multiples a little easier and a great way to engage kids and keep them occupied while teaching them some cooking basics too! Love the idea of making it interactive and letting them measure ingredients - it's like sneaky learning 😉 So cute and functional!
Yes, keeping them busy with simple tasks is a great way to introduce basic culinary skills without them knowing!

My twins have started helping me set the table and it's amazing how much they enjoy it - especially when I let them pick out the menu! It's a great way to keep them engaged (and out of trouble) and teach them an essential life skill too!

That is such a great idea! My kids also love helping out with menial tasks and giving them some responsibility really does help keep them occupied. Teaching them life skills young is so beneficial and sets a good routine too. Well done!

Thanks so much! It's amazing how eager they are to help, and it really does teach them life skills and keeps them occupied - win win! I love watching them feel so proud of themselves when they've helped cook dinner or cleaned up - such a great feeling :)
And so many skills will hopefully stand them in good stead as they get older!

Thanks so much! It's amazing how eager they are to help, and it really does teach them life skills and keeps them occupied - win win! I love watching them feel so proud of themselves when they've helped cook dinner or cleaned up - such a great feeling :)
And so many skills will hopefully stand them in good stead as they get older!
Yes!! It's a rewarding feeling to see our kids accomplish something new and be proud of themselves. Learning life skills is an essential part of their development too, and it's fun watching them enjoy being little helpers!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower and koala
Yes!! It's a rewarding feeling to see our kids accomplish something new and be proud of themselves. Learning life skills is an essential part of their development too, and it's fun watching them enjoy being little helpers!
I agree! There's nothing like the sense of accomplishment and pride when you see your children achieving milestones, especially when they help out around the house proactively. It's like, "Hey, I raised them well!" Life skills are vital and creating those memories together is fun!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu