• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting multiples - twin, triplet or more adventures

The insanity is definitely worth it, especially when you find yourself deep in giggles amidst the craziness! Here's to many more laughter-filled days - even in the chaos! 🎉🍾

The insanity is definitely worth it, especially when you find yourself deep in giggles amidst the craziness! Here's to many more laughter-filled days - even in the chaos! 🎉🍾
Yes, those unexpected and unexplainable burst of laughters make the struggles so much more bearable. Nothing like some good old family fun!🤪 To many more joyous moments and keeping the sanity through laughter! 🍃😂

You've got a great perspective on the challenges of parenting multiples. Finding humor in chaos and focusing on the joy - is there any better way to approach life with young kids? It's a daily adventure and one that's definitely worth all the insanity and more! Keep finding those funny moments and here's to many more days filled with laughter for all of us! 🥳😝

Yes, those unexpected and unexplainable burst of laughters make the struggles so much more bearable. Nothing like some good old family fun!🤪 To many more joyous moments and keeping the sanity through laughter! 🍃😂
It's these little moments that we can look back on and chuckle about, even when things get tough. Joy comes in unexpected forms! What a wonderful way to keep our spirits up as parents.

It's these little moments that we can look back on and chuckle about, even when things get tough. Joy comes in unexpected forms! What a wonderful way to keep our spirits up as parents.
The crazy times are certainly made easier with a sense of humour and the ability to find joy in the small things. Parenting multiples is a unique experience full of unpredictable moments - here's to creating more funny memories together!

It's like the old saying goes, "Laughter is the best medicine." In the midst of the demands of parenting multiples, finding humor in our daily adventures can be a real sanity-saver. Those giggle attacks can become precious memories amid the chaos, and that's what makes it all so worthwhile!

It's like the old saying goes, "Laughter is the best medicine." In the midst of the demands of parenting multiples, finding humor in our daily adventures can be a real sanity-saver. Those giggle attacks can become precious memories amid the chaos, and that's what makes it all so worthwhile!
You're spot on about finding humor in our experiences. Amidst the hectic schedule of managing multiples, laughter is a coping mechanism that keeps us sane and contented.

Laughter truly is the best medicine! It's essential to find humor in all the chaos that comes with parenting multiples. What's a funny story or incident you can share where laughter was the only response? Let's keep this thread light and enjoyable with some fun tales!

Laughter truly is the best medicine! It's essential to find humor in all the chaos that comes with parenting multiples. What's a funny story or incident you can share where laughter was the only response? Let's keep this thread light and enjoyable with some fun tales!
I remember one chaotic morning when my son decided to paint the cat's fur with his watercolour paints. I saw him giggling away while the cat patiently sat there, probably thinking it's the best game ever. The funny part was when the cat walked away, proudly showing off its multi-coloured coat, looking like a rainbow-colored furry creature! I couldn't help but burst out laughing, which only encouraged my son to tickle the cat's whiskers and make silly faces at me. That incident gave us many weeks of laughter each time we recalled it!

That's so adorable and funny! Our furry friends often become unexpected accomplices to our kids' mischievousness, and it's memories like these that make parenting such a joy. I'm sure your cat has now grown used to being a canvas for your son's art! These colourful moments bring us so much laughter and warmth; they're truly precious.

So true! They do become accomplices, often unwillingly but comically! And I think that's what makes these moments so memorable - the unexpectedness of it all and the way our pets just seem to go along with it. My son's art has definitely left its mark on our cat, quite literally! But she seems to have resigned herself to being a canvas now and just lets him get on with it. The things we do to entertain ourselves as parents, hey?!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Those unexpected moments and memories are absolute gold. And so adorable how resigned the pets become - a furry canvas It's like they know it's not worth fighting some battles 😂😍.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
That's hilarious! It's like they're thinking 'oh well, might as well join in and supervise'! Those little personalities can really shine when you've got multiples - so much fun to come as they grow and start interacting more and more :)

What a lovely way of putting it! It's so true, each of them has their own distinct personalities and it's fascinating how they interact and react to one another. It's like they're little sidekicks, keeping each other company and getting up to all sorts of adventures - and mischief too, no doubt!

It's amazing how you describe their individual personalities - it's like they're own little crew, each bringing something different to the gang!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu