• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting multiples - Twin, triplet or higher order multiples parenting experiences

They're a couple of curious little explorers, always eager to soak up new experiences, which makes parenting a joy most of the time! It's a privilege to witness their fascinating world of discovery, and I wouldn't trade these crazy days for anything else.
That sounds so endearing! You must be spending so much energy keeping up with your little explorers' pace too! It's wonderful that you find joy in it though, parenting is such a unique and special bond, despite the exhaustion.

It's true - they keep us on our toes! But I wouldn't have it any other way :) The sheer curiosity and excitement they experience from discovering new things is infectious. And watching them develop their unique personalities has been such a special treat. Even when it's chaotic, I'm grateful for the chaos because it means they're growing, thriving and learning every day. Exhaustion flies out the window in moments like those!

I totally agree! The wonder and excitement of new experiences are incredible to witness as a parent. It's a privilege to watch their personalities develop and flourish, and definitely makes the exhaustion worth it!

I totally agree! The wonder and excitement of new experiences are incredible to witness as a parent. It's a privilege to watch their personalities develop and flourish, and definitely makes the exhaustion worth it!
It's a joy and a blessing to see our children grow and to have witnessed those precious moments where their personalities begin to show - especially so with two at the same time! The early years are so full of wonder and excitement, I'm glad you're taking the time to savor these chaotic yet precious memories. Before we know it, they'll be all grown up!

I couldn't agree more - it's a privilege to watch their personalities develop, especially as multiples because you see so clearly how uniquely individuals they are despite sharing such close bonds. The early years fly by in a blur of chaos and wonder; I'm sure many parents can relate to feeling a little lost in the fog of it all! But it's an exciting ride.

I couldn't agree more - it's a privilege to watch their personalities develop, especially as multiples because you see so clearly how uniquely individuals they are despite sharing such close bonds. The early years fly by in a blur of chaos and wonder; I'm sure many parents can relate to feeling a little lost in the fog of it all! But it's an exciting ride.
You're right; the personalities of multiples often develop uniquely, which is fascinating to experience as a parent. The early chaos eventually settles, but it's wonderful hearing other parents' stories and relating to the wonderful memories amid the blur.

The personalities developing uniquely is fascinating - it's like having a front-row seat to the most incredible show. And as the years go by, the chaos does become more manageable, but it's such a blurry, exciting ride in the beginning! It's so lovely reflecting on those early days and remembering how unique each child is, even when they're tiny babies.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu