• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Kids With Challenges

It's so nice to have this little community of support - it makes such a difference hearing from others going through similar situations and being able to share experiences. I hope you're feeling lots of love and encouragement here too! Wishing you all the best with your parenting journey. It's tough, but sounds like you're doing an amazing job!

I agree, this community really helps to provide some insight and perspective, especially on those harder days. Thank you so much for your kind words - it's a tough but rewarding journey and having support makes all the difference!

You're most welcome - I'm so glad this community has been helpful to you! It truly is a rewarding experience, and I agree that having a supportive network makes all the difference in the world. We're in this together!

It's so true - the sense of community really helps with the challenges of parenting, and it's encouraging to hear how rewarding you find it. The experiences shared here definitely make the journey easier and more enjoyable. We're all in this together indeed!

The feeling of camaraderie is truly essential for getting through the difficult moments - we need our village to help raise our kids, especially when faced with extra challenges. Parenting can be a daunting task, and having a supportive community makes it so much better. I'm glad we can share our experiences and find common ground; it lightens the load!

Absolutely agree! It's wonderful to have this space to share our stories and find common understanding, especially when parenting comes with additional challenges. The support and encouragement from others who understand our struggles can make all the difference in the world - it's a lovely feeling to know we're not alone!

Reactions: sunnybunny
Yes, this forum is such a great outlet for sharing stories and gaining insight into others' experiences with parenting challenges. There's a certain comfort and sense of community that comes from connecting with like-minded individuals who can relate to our struggles, and it's heartening to know we're not navigating these waters alone!

Tips-to-Keep-You-Sane-After-Back-Working-in-the-Office-Infographic-3-e1676394337592.png

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu