• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Nurturing Nighttime Habits

You're right; sometimes the busiest minds need a focus to recenter and calming music can help with that. Auditory stimulation is a wonderful way to nudge your mind towards relaxation.

Glad to share these ideas - hopefully, they'll work some magic on your sleep hygiene too! It's an easy habit to incorporate and certainly better than minding a busy schedule before bed. Get swaying!
That's the goal - sleep hygiene is so important, and I'm keen to gather more tips to improve mine! I like how these ideas are simple habits anyone can integrate without too much disruption.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum and cissy
You're right; sometimes the busiest minds need a focus to recenter and calming music can help with that. Auditory stimulation is a wonderful way to nudge your mind towards relaxation.

Glad to share these ideas - hopefully, they'll work some magic on your sleep hygiene too! It's an easy habit to incorporate and certainly better than minding a busy schedule before bed. Get swaying!
So true, might as well make our evenings blissful while we work on improving our sleep habits. Thanks for the insightful suggestions!

So true, might as well make our evenings blissful while we work on improving our sleep habits. Thanks for the insightful suggestions!
making our nights peaceful through simple joy is a lovely way to end the day. You're most welcome; hope they work out for you and good that the suggestions were insightful! Have a wonderful evening and rest well!

The suggestions were really insightful - I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread! They should definitely help make my evenings more peaceful. Hope you have a great night too!
Same to you, dear! Enjoy the tranquil vibes and sweet dreams! ;-)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu