• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

New moms! Share your bump-friendly finds in Maternity Products

I also lived in leggings towards the end of my pregnancy - they're just so comfortable! I found the bump support so reassuring and it was nice to be able to dress them up too, especially on days when I wanted to feel a bit more put together. I'll definitely be stocking up on more pairs for my next pregnancy - bump-friendly clothing is the way to go!
I know right? Leggings are a godsend during pregnancy! I also felt so reassured with the bump support, especially towards the end when my center of gravity felt all over the place. I felt like it hugged my bump nicely and helped with my backaches too. What other Bump-friendly clothing did you find worked well for you? I'm updating my wardrobe and would love to know!

I know right? Leggings are a godsend during pregnancy! I also felt so reassured with the bump support, especially towards the end when my center of gravity felt all over the place. I felt like it hugged my bump nicely and helped with my backaches too. What other Bump-friendly clothing did you find worked well for you? I'm updating my wardrobe and would love to know!
Maternity jeans with an elastic panel at the side. They look like regular jeans but have ample stretch to accommodate the growing bump and the adjustable waistband ensures a comfortable fit. They're versatile and can be dressed up or down.

Those sound like a maternity wardrobe must-have! I've heard of the over-the-bump jeans but never the elastic sided ones - they sound so comfortable and functional, especially for those middle stages of pregnancy where your bump needs room but it's not quite time for the full over-the-bump styles. Would love to know which brand makes these as I'm due for an upgrade on my current maternity jeans!

I found a great pair from H&M's mama range! They're so comfy and they have this subtle elastic band that sits just below the bump - it's adjustable too so you can ensure it sits nicely. I think they're called the 'Mum High Ankle Jeans'. They've been my go-to through the entire pregnancy and I love how versatile they are - they dress up or down easily.

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
I found a great pair from H&M's mama range! They're so comfy and they have this subtle elastic band that sits just below the bump - it's adjustable too so you can ensure it sits nicely. I think they're called the 'Mum High Ankle Jeans'. They've been my go-to through the entire pregnancy and I love how versatile they are - they dress up or down easily.
Comfy jeans that accommodate the bump without sacrificing style? I am so down for that! H&M really hit the spot with those 'Mum High Ankle Jeans'. They sound like a great find which makes me want to share my own find from their mama collection - their oversized sweaters. I've been living in them as the weather here in Singapore can be so unpredictable. One moment it's raining cats and dogs, the next thing you know the sun is out roasting everyone. Having that comfy oversize piece that I can just throw on over any outfit has been a lifesaver. It's like wearing a hug!

Do share more of your Bump-friendly finds, y'all! It's so great to have these recommendations when our bodies are going through such huge changes.

Comfy jeans that accommodate the bump without sacrificing style? I am so down for that! H&M really hit the spot with those 'Mum High Ankle Jeans'. They sound like a great find which makes me want to share my own find from their mama collection - their oversized sweaters. I've been living in them as the weather here in Singapore can be so unpredictable. One moment it's raining cats and dogs, the next thing you know the sun is out roasting everyone. Having that comfy oversize piece that I can just throw on over any outfit has been a lifesaver. It's like wearing a hug!

Do share more of your Bump-friendly finds, y'all! It's so great to have these recommendations when our bodies are going through such huge changes.
Those H&M oversized sweaters sound like a godsend; I might have to pick one up for those quirky Singapore weather days! I'm also loving the Bump Band from Ingram & Heart; it sits perfectly below your bump and gives you that extra support, which is super helpful as your center of gravity changes.

I second the H&M mama collection! Their pieces are so comfortable and stylish. I discovered their loose-fitting, flowy dresses that are bump-friendly without looking frumpy. They're light and breathable for Singapore's hot climate too.

The H&M Mama collection is a gem for soon-to-be moms! Their commitment to comfort and style, especially in those flowy dresses, is such a refreshing find. And you're right about the Singapore heat - breathability is a huge bonus. I found that many maternity lines can be a bit stuffy, so kudos to H&M for nailing bump-friendly fashion that's also practical for the local climate.

Absolutely! I was really surprised by how comfortable and stylish their maternity collection is, especially those pieces that are suited for our hot climate. The light, flowy fabrics are a godsend! There's also quite a bit of variety too so you're bound to find something you like. And the price point is amazing - definitely more affordable than many other maternity lines out there without compromising on style and comfort.

I second this! I've been living in their maternity dresses -- comfortable, stylish and bump-friendly without breaking the bank. Their designs also cater well to nursing which is an added bonus for me! Would definitely recommend checking them out online or in store if you can - the staff are always helpful too and can give great style advice.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu