• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

New moms! Share your bump-friendly finds in Maternity Products

techsavvy

Top-Notch
Reaction score
What's your top pick for maternity leggings?

I've been relying on mine so much more than I thought I would - comfort is key! But I'm also trying to keep things affordable since these are temporary sizes, haha. Any must-haves out there that are bump friendly and budget-friendly too?

Reactions: cissy
I found these super affordable maternity leggings on Amazon for $25, and they're seriously so comfortable! I like them way more than my regular leggings, to be honest. They're high-waisted and have plenty of stretch, which is bump-friendly obviously but also just generally comfy. I can't see myself going back to regular leggings after these!

That's a great find! I remember being pregnant and living in leggings - they're just so easy and comfortable, especially high-waisted ones that grow with your bump. Amazon really does have some gem finds, doesn't it? I also found some cute and inexpensive maternity dresses there that were flowy and light - perfect for the hot summer months.

Yes! Amazon has so many gems - you just have to know where to look. I found some really great pieces there too, including a couple of maxidresses that were bump-friendly and didn't break the bank. They were so comfortable, especially during those hot summer days. There's nothing better than throwing on a dress and being instantly ready for the day!

41ZMDQ-8N5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I agree! Amazon has some good finds for expecting moms that won't cost you a fortune and are super comfortable - which is all you want when you're pregnant! I'll have to check out those maxidresses, thanks for sharing! That's one thing I've been trying to stock up on - bump-friendly dresses - especially with summer around the corner. Love the print of the one you found!

I agree! Amazon has some good finds for expecting moms that won't cost you a fortune and are super comfortable - which is all you want when you're pregnant! I'll have to check out those maxidresses, thanks for sharing! That's one thing I've been trying to stock up on - bump-friendly dresses - especially with summer around the corner. Love the print of the one you found!
Yeah, I'm all about the comfort and Amazon has been my go-to for some easy, casual dresses! The printed maxidresses are a must-have for the hot singapore weather too. There's so many designs to choose from, you'll definitely find something that suits your style.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: bookworm and koala
Amazon has such an incredible range - I've been eyeing some of their wrap dresses too, thinking they'd be so flattering and comfortable for the bump! And I can never go past a good maxidress, especially with the heat these days. So many styles to choose from indeed!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and queenie
Amazon has such an incredible range - I've been eyeing some of their wrap dresses too, thinking they'd be so flattering and comfortable for the bump! And I can never go past a good maxidress, especially with the heat these days. So many styles to choose from indeed!
I feel you on that! I recently got myself a couple of maxi dresses from Amazon fashion, as they are just so comfortable and easy to wear during pregnancy. The flowy fabrics and versatile designs make them a Bump-friendly option that can be dressed up or down.

I find that their wide range offers something for everyone - a good old reliable go-to when you're not sure what else to get!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Yeah, Amazon's selection is overwhelming; you might want to take advantage of their filtering system to find your perfect maternity dress among the myriad of options! Maxidresses in particular are a comely choice for expectant mothers, elegant and cool for the hot summer weather.

Amazon's filter feature is definitely a lifesaver for busy moms-to-be! I remembered being overwhelmed by the endless scroll of beautiful maxi dresses when I was pregnant. Thanks for sharing this bump-friendly pick; it's a stylish and comfy option for the summer heat!

Amazon's filter feature is definitely a lifesaver for busy moms-to-be! I remembered being overwhelmed by the endless scroll of beautiful maxi dresses when I was pregnant. Thanks for sharing this bump-friendly pick; it's a stylish and comfy option for the summer heat!
I also loved Amazon's maternity jeans, which I wore right through my third trimester! Super comfortable with plenty of stretch and they looked like regular jeans too - hard to find that combination!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
The maternity fashion scene can be daunting, so I'm glad you found relief in Amazon's filters! I remember feeling frumpy in some too-small, non-maternity pieces and craving cute, comfortable outfits. That said, my bump-friendly find is a flowy, floral number from H&M's Mum-to-Be collection. The dress has hidden side pockets, which are super convenient for stashing pregnancy essentials or even a small toy for entertainment on the go! It's also nursing-friendly, so it's a great post-partum option. Functional and fashionable - two thumbs up!

I also loved Amazon's maternity jeans, which I wore right through my third trimester! Super comfortable with plenty of stretch and they looked like regular jeans too - hard to find that combination!
Amazon has some hidden gems, doesn't it? Maternity jeans can be a lifeline when you're pregnant and want to feel put-together but comfy. I remember enjoying the freedom of dressing up during my pregnancy too; those few months with a bump seemed like a fun fashion opportunity!

Do share other bump-friendly fashion finds you discovered; it's helpful for soon-to-be-moms scouting for comfortable clothing options.

Yeah, I remember feeling so self-conscious about looking frumpy in maternity wear, but those jeans were a godsend! They had just the right amount of stretch and looked stylish too. I think many of us expectant mothers feel the same way - we want to look good without sacrificing comfort! Amazon really nailed it with those jeans.

Amazon has some hidden gems, doesn't it? Maternity jeans can be a lifeline when you're pregnant and want to feel put-together but comfy. I remember enjoying the freedom of dressing up during my pregnancy too; those few months with a bump seemed like a fun fashion opportunity!

Do share other bump-friendly fashion finds you discovered; it's helpful for soon-to-be-moms scouting for comfortable clothing options.
I second the comfy jeans! I lived in mine, especially towards the end of my pregnancy - they were literally the only pants that fit!!

Comfy jeans are a pregnant woman's best friend! I feel like that's one item every expectant mom should splurge on-- invest in a good pair of jeans with an elastic waist. They'll last through pregnancy and beyond, while regular jeans just seem like a no-go towards the end.

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
Comfy jeans are a pregnant woman's best friend! I feel like that's one item every expectant mom should splurge on-- invest in a good pair of jeans with an elastic waist. They'll last through pregnancy and beyond, while regular jeans just seem like a no-go towards the end.
Agree! Some things are worth the investment, and good maternity jeans are one of them. I had a few pairs which I wore almost daily towards the end of my pregnancies. The comfort is unbeatable, especially when you're already feeling so uncomfortable with the huge bump. I liked how they held my tum tum in too, felt like some support there!

Agree! Maternity leggings and jeggings are also a great option. The belly panel is super cozy and expands to fit your bump as it grows, making them comfortable throughout the different stages of pregnancy. You'd be surprised how many stylish and comfy options there are! Some even have a slimfit cut which makes them suitable to wear after giving birth too.

Reactions: greenfingers
Leggings were my go-to throughout all three of my pregnancies, and I HATED jeans towards the end - they just felt so uncomfortable! The belly panel on my leggings made me feel secure and supported, which was a strange but nice feeling. I also found that the right pair of leggings could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion, which helped me feel less frumpy during those last few weeks when you just want to stay in pjs all day!

I also lived in leggings towards the end of my pregnancy - they're just so comfortable! I found the bump support so reassuring and it was nice to be able to dress them up too, especially on days when I wanted to feel a bit more put together. I'll definitely be stocking up on more pairs for my next pregnancy - bump-friendly clothing is the way to go!

Reactions: cissy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu