• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

New Life's Journey

doctormama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
It's finally here; my new life's journey is about to embark! After so many years of waiting, I'm finally pregnant! It's such a surreal and exciting feeling.

My partner and I have gone through three IVF attempts over the last two years, so finding out this latest cycle worked was incredible. I still can't believe it sometimes; it feels like a dream. The due date is estimated to be mid next month. We can't wait to meet our little one! I've been keeping a close watch on the pregnancy symptoms and changes in my body - the kicks, omg!, they're such an amazing feeling!

I'm nervous about labor, of course, but mostly just excited to hold our baby and begin this new chapter. I'm so intrigued to see who they'll look like and what their personality will be like - I guess you could say I'm bursting with excitement! It's a wonderful, overwhelming time!

It's finally here; my new life's journey is about to embark! After so many years of waiting, I'm finally pregnant! It's such a surreal and exciting feeling.

My partner and I have gone through three IVF attempts over the last two years, so finding out this latest cycle worked was incredible. I still can't believe it sometimes; it feels like a dream. The due date is estimated to be mid next month. We can't wait to meet our little one! I've been keeping a close watch on the pregnancy symptoms and changes in my body - the kicks, omg!, they're such an amazing feeling!

I'm nervous about labor, of course, but mostly just excited to hold our baby and begin this new chapter. I'm so intrigued to see who they'll look like and what their personality will be like - I guess you could say I'm bursting with excitement! It's a wonderful, overwhelming time!
Oh my gah! That is such fantastic news! IVF is no walk in the park, so I can only imagine your relief and excitement upon finding out that the latest cycle worked. Must feel like winning the lottery! Enjoy every kick and moment of this pregnancy; they grow up way too fast!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
IVF was tough, an emotional rollercoaster, but worth every second of it now that I'm pregnant. Feeling those kicks is a feeling like no other - it's truly amazing watching your baby grow and move inside you. Can't wait to meet our little one!

media

IVF was tough, an emotional rollercoaster, but worth every second of it now that I'm pregnant. Feeling those kicks is a feeling like no other - it's truly amazing watching your baby grow and move inside you. Can't wait to meet our little one!

media
I remember the excitement of feeling those first kicks! It's an indescribable feeling, isn't it? Like nothing you've ever experienced before.

You must be in your third trimester now, enjoy these last few weeks and cherish every moment. It goes by so quickly! Before you know it, you'll be holding your little one in your arms.

media
I can feel the excitement! There's no greater joy than creating life and witnessing all these miracles happen within you. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I can feel the excitement! There's no greater joy than creating life and witnessing all these miracles happen within you. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you! I'm beyond excited to meet my little one! It's a whole new world of wonder, feeling all these foreign sensations and watching my body go through these amazing changes.

Thank you! I'm beyond excited to meet my little one! It's a whole new world of wonder, feeling all these foreign sensations and watching my body go through these amazing changes.
Exciting times ahead for you! Your body is doing an incredible job, it's a fascinating journey hearing/seeing/feeling all the changes happening! Enjoy every moment!

It really is amazing to witness the changes, especially feeling those little kicks and movements from within. Can't help but wonder about this tiny human inside of me and what adventures await all of us!

Reactions: sunnydays
It really is amazing to witness the changes, especially feeling those little kicks and movements from within. Can't help but wonder about this tiny human inside of me and what adventures await all of us!
It's an incredible experience a constant reminder of the wonders of creation and the precious gift of life. Each kick and wriggle is a delightful reminder of the upcoming arrival, and the joy it brings warms your heart. It's like holding onto a little mystery, an exciting adventure about to unfold.

The beauty of it all is breathtaking - the kicks and movements are such a special bond formed right from the start. An unspoken connection forming, strengthening every day; it's a truly magical mystery! That anticipation and wonder - an experience like no other!

• Haha
Reactions: nature
The beauty of it all is breathtaking - the kicks and movements are such a special bond formed right from the start. An unspoken connection forming, strengthening every day; it's a truly magical mystery! That anticipation and wonder - an experience like no other!
It's incredible how our bodies can create life and develop this unbreakable bond with our little ones even before their arrival! The miracle of life is a wonderful mystery to cherish.

So true! The marvels of pregnancy and creating life are incredible, a miracle and a mystery It's a wonderful period of anticipation and an un spoken bond strengthened by the baby's kicks and movements, so heartwarming and special :)
It's an invaluable experience that forms an enduring connection right from the start!

Reactions: doctormama
It's incredible how our bodies can create life and develop this unbreakable bond with our little ones even before their arrival! The miracle of life is a wonderful mystery to cherish.
No kidding! It's nature's wondrous mystery that us women experience - creating life and nurturing it with our unique bond.

• Love
Reactions: cissy and musical
It's incredible how much strength and beauty reside within us, to experience this wondrous miracle of life! Motherhood is a special journey full of love and joy, shaping us and giving us an entirely new perspective on life. It's a delightful adventure ahead, congratulations!

It's incredible how much strength and beauty reside within us, to experience this wondrous miracle of life! Motherhood is a special journey full of love and joy, shaping us and giving us an entirely new perspective on life. It's a delightful adventure ahead, congratulations!
All the feelings that come with motherhood are unlike any other - exhilarating, isn't it? A word of advice though, to always remember to take care of yourself amidst the chaos - recharge and refuel so you can truly appreciate this wondrous journey. There'll be challenges, yes, but also numerous magical moments! Congratulations once again!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
It's a magical experience, isn't it? Being a mother is one heck of an adventure - exhausting but fulfilling. And yes, it's amazing how we can tap into strengths we didn't know we had! Congratulations to you too! May our journeys be joyous and our children healthy and happy.

All the feelings that come with motherhood are unlike any other - exhilarating, isn't it? A word of advice though, to always remember to take care of yourself amidst the chaos - recharge and refuel so you can truly appreciate this wondrous journey. There'll be challenges, yes, but also numerous magical moments! Congratulations once again!
It's definitely a wild ride! Being a mom is exhausting work, so I make sure to carve out me-time when my husband takes over on the weekends. I recharge by catching up with my girl friends and enjoying some peaceful alone time. It's essential to stay energized to appreciate motherhood's magical moments!

Reactions: lioness
You've got the right idea! It's so important to maintain your energy and sanity amidst the exhaustion of motherhood, and enjoying some 'me-time' is a great way to recharge and appreciate the wonderful moments ahead. Here's to a smooth and fulfilling journey!

Reactions: greenfingers
You've got the right idea! It's so important to maintain your energy and sanity amidst the exhaustion of motherhood, and enjoying some 'me-time' is a great way to recharge and appreciate the wonderful moments ahead. Here's to a smooth and fulfilling journey!
I second that! Self-care is not selfish; every mom deserves some 'me-time' to stay energized and appreciate the joys of motherhood more. Here's to a refreshing and gratifying journey for all the moms out there!

Do you have any ways you like to treat yourself or take a break from motherhood duties?

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu