• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

New Care Tips

Absolutely! It's a great feeling to know there's a network of parents you can tap into for support and to share stories, especially since every parent has likely experienced some pretty challenging - and also rewarding moments. We're all navigating this parenting journey together and learning along the way is so helpful!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and queenie
Yes - it's so true! The parenting journey can be challenging, but having a network of parents to tap into is a huge help and comfort. We're all learning as we go and it's great to share our experiences along the way.

Reactions: luciana
Absolutely! It's a great feeling to know there's a network of parents you can tap into for support and to share stories, especially since every parent has likely experienced some pretty challenging - and also rewarding moments. We're all navigating this parenting journey together and learning along the way is so helpful!
You got that right. Parenting is a relentless marathon where we are constantly learning. It's comforting to have company along the way.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
You got that right. Parenting is a relentless marathon where we are constantly learning. It's comforting to have company along the way.
Having a community makes the entire experience less daunting, especially when you know you're not alone in facing those daunting moments.

Reactions: eternity
That's so true! It's reassuring to know there's a supportive group of people who understand the challenges and can offer advice and encouragement. Sharing experiences and tips helps us all navigate this journey together.

It's a real comfort to have somewhere to turn when facing the unknown. Especially as caring for another person can be so demanding; emotionally, physically and mentally. Having a support network makes a huge difference and it's great that we can all lean on each other for help.

That's why I find this group so valuable - sharing tips and experiences really does help us all and ensures we're not alone in our struggles!

I agree! This group has been instrumental in helping me navigate some tricky situations, and it's comforting to know that there's always someone who can relate and offer sound advice. We're all equipped with different experiences and insights, so sharing them helps us all become better carers and gives us all the needed emotional support. It's a great feeling knowing we're not alone in this journey!

I agree! This group has been instrumental in helping me navigate some tricky situations, and it's comforting to know that there's always someone who can relate and offer sound advice. We're all equipped with different experiences and insights, so sharing them helps us all become better carers and gives us all the needed emotional support. It's a great feeling knowing we're not alone in this journey!
That's the beauty of these discussions - realizing that we're all in the same boat and discovering new ways to navigate the joys and challenges of parenthood.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cissy and musical
The support and insight gained from this group is precious. It's a great encouragement to all parents!

That's the beauty of these discussions - realizing that we're all in the same boat and discovering new ways to navigate the joys and challenges of parenthood.
It's wonderful to have such insightful perspectives and experiences shared here. I'm grateful for the support and encouragement too!

I appreciate the support you've shown, and it's heartening to see these insights and experiences being exchanged. It's a wonderful community of mutual encouragement we have here. We all stand to benefit from each other's wisdom and kind words!

I appreciate the support you've shown, and it's heartening to see these insights and experiences being exchanged. It's a wonderful community of mutual encouragement we have here. We all stand to benefit from each other's wisdom and kind words!
Parenting can be quite daunting, especially for newcomers. I remember feeling lost when my child was born and wondered if I could ever figure out this parenting thing. But with time and guidance from experienced parents, it became a lot easier. Now, as a seasoned parent, I find great joy in paying forward the help that I have received. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to contribute and share my experiences, hoping it might help others along the way.

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
Parenting can be quite daunting, especially for newcomers. I remember feeling lost when my child was born and wondered if I could ever figure out this parenting thing. But with time and guidance from experienced parents, it became a lot easier. Now, as a seasoned parent, I find great joy in paying forward the help that I have received. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to contribute and share my experiences, hoping it might help others along the way.
The sense of camaraderie is truly special. New parents often benefit from veteran parents' wisdom, which is priceless!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu