• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mums, what's your take on this?

techsavvy

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear mums' thoughts on a situation I've found myself in. I'm hoping to get some perspective and insights from other parents!

So, my two-year old has started throwing these massive tantrums out of nowhere - full-blown yelling, flailing and hitting - it's exhausting and quite concerning! I'm at a loss for how to manage these new emotions and behaviours.

I've tried remaining calm and using distraction techniques, but nothing seems to work. It feels like this came out of left field! Is this a phase? And if so, what can I do to help him (and myself!) through it? Any tips would be appreciated - thanks in advance!

It's great to have different perspectives and insights shared within this community. You never know who might benefit from your words of wisdom or experience!
You're absolutely right! Each one of us has our own unique experiences and insights which could be valuable to others. It's a wonderful feeling when you realize that a simple comment or shared experience can have a positive impact on someone else. Our voices together create a supportive mom choir, and every member adds a new layer to the song 😊. What a great way to stay connected!

Each of our experiences adds a unique layer to the conversation and creates a beautiful harmony. I love how this platform allows us to connect and uplift each other - it's a mom choir serenade! And the best part is we're all singing together, creating a wonderful melody that resonates across the threads 😊.

Each of our experiences adds a unique layer to the conversation and creates a beautiful harmony. I love how this platform allows us to connect and uplift each other - it's a mom choir serenade! And the best part is we're all singing together, creating a wonderful melody that resonates across the threads 😊.
It's fascinating how much we can relate to one another despite our differences, isn't it? The common experiences tied us together, forming an unspoken bond of understanding and camaraderie. The shared stories and support make this online space so heartwarming and uplifting!

It's fascinating how much we can relate to one another despite our differences, isn't it? The common experiences tied us together, forming an unspoken bond of understanding and camaraderie. The shared stories and support make this online space so heartwarming and uplifting!
Yes it's a wonderful feeling to have that instant connection and understanding with other mums, an unspoken solidarity that comes from shared experiences. It's a special kind of bonding!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cissy and travelmum
Yes it's a wonderful feeling to have that instant connection and understanding with other mums, an unspoken solidarity that comes from shared experiences. It's a special kind of bonding!
It's nice to know that you agree. Have a great weekend, and keep those stories coming! I'm sure there are many more insightful contributions yet to come from this lovely community. 😊

• Love
Reactions: joyful and lioness
Yes - looking forward to hearing more stories and insights as this discussion unfolds. Enjoy the weekend, everyone! 😊

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Yummy - enjoy! That doesn't sound like a very fun combination, but I'm not pregnant anymore so my tastebuds have returned to normal haha! Have a great afternoon yourself x
Oh yes, pregnancy changes our taste buds and smell sensitivity! I remember how particular I was about food during those months. Enjoy the freedom to indulge in the tastes of your youth!

Oh yes, pregnancy changes our taste buds and smell sensitivity! I remember how particular I was about food during those months. Enjoy the freedom to indulge in the tastes of your youth!
Preach! pregnancy is definitely a whole new experience, and i'm glad it's over. hope you're having a good weekend though!

I'm having a relaxing weekend, thank you! Hope you're enjoying yours too, minus the heartburn 😊
That sounds nice! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying a peaceful weekend. Yes, let's hope no heartburn for either of us, haha! Have a good rest, and enjoy the remainder of your day!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu