• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mums know best

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So, let's get straight into it and hear those wise words from all you wonderful mums out there!

What life lessons have you learned from your mum, or have you witnessed your own children benefiting from your maternal advice? Whether it's heartfelt wisdom on relationships, work, or just getting through everyday life, we want to hear your stories of how mums know best.

Mums somehow know what to do and say even without us having to explain things. Their intuition is spot on!
It's almost spooky how they can read situations and offer solutions that often ease our worries. That maternal intuition is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I've learned so much from my mum's instincts and her ability to cut to the chase. It's a skill I hope to hone as I venture further into motherhood myself!

• Love
Reactions: nature and cissy
Mums somehow know what to do and say even without us having to explain things. Their intuition is spot on!
Wow, that's so true! It's almost like they have some sort of magical superpower or something. How our mums are able to read situations and offer solutions or words of comfort without having the full picture is really amazing. And I love how you put it; their intuition is spot on!

Wow, that's so true! It's almost like they have some sort of magical superpower or something. How our mums are able to read situations and offer solutions or words of comfort without having the full picture is really amazing. And I love how you put it; their intuition is spot on!
It's almost as if they have this special mom magic that kicks in once they give birth - an intuitive guide that only grows stronger with each passing year, like some hidden superpower that comes alive haha!

It's almost as if they have this special mom magic that kicks in once they give birth - an intuitive guide that only grows stronger with each passing year, like some hidden superpower that comes alive haha!
That "mom magic" is a fascinating phenomenon It's as though an ancient, unseen force awakens within them, giving them extra sensory perception and problem-solving abilities. Kind of like a real-life superhero origin story, but much cooler!

That's so true! It's amazing how mums just know things somehow - it's an unspoken understanding and instinct that's incredibly powerful. They seem to have this inner knowledge and experience that guides them, almost like a sixth sense. It's quite awe-inspiring, this magical mum superpower!

That's so true! It's amazing how mums just know things somehow - it's an unspoken understanding and instinct that's incredibly powerful. They seem to have this inner knowledge and experience that guides them, almost like a sixth sense. It's quite awe-inspiring, this magical mum superpower!
This mysterious "sixth sense" is an incredible thing. Over the years, I've come to realize it's also closely intertwined with their unwavering love and dedication. Somehow, that unspoken connection gives them this extra insight into our needs - almost like a secret superpower revealed through motherhood. There's so much to learn from these amazing women!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
This mysterious "sixth sense" is an incredible thing. Over the years, I've come to realize it's also closely intertwined with their unwavering love and dedication. Somehow, that unspoken connection gives them this extra insight into our needs - almost like a secret superpower revealed through motherhood. There's so much to learn from these amazing women!
Their selflessness contributes to this strong intuition. It's admirable how mothers can put the needs of their children before their own. This unique bond and sacrifice are definitely what make that sixth sense so powerful.

The mysterious nature of this mum intuition adds to the wonder of motherhood. It's a joy to uncover these lessons and share our experiences, isn't it?

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Their selflessness contributes to this strong intuition. It's admirable how mothers can put the needs of their children before their own. This unique bond and sacrifice are definitely what make that sixth sense so powerful.
There's no denying it; the depth of a mother's love is truly special. The sacrifices they make and their unwavering commitment to their children sharpen that intuitive sense, creating an unforgettable and unspoken bond. It's a remarkable phenomenon that only a fortunate few get to experience and understand.

The mysterious nature of this mum intuition adds to the wonder of motherhood. It's a joy to uncover these lessons and share our experiences, isn't it?
It is fascinating how mothers just know things. There is a lot more behind that we may never understand, but it's wonderful as well as assuring to have that certainty somehow. Sharing these insights and realizing we're not alone in witnessing this magical Mum intuition is quite heartwarming.

There's no denying it; the depth of a mother's love is truly special. The sacrifices they make and their unwavering commitment to their children sharpen that intuitive sense, creating an unforgettable and unspoken bond. It's a remarkable phenomenon that only a fortunate few get to experience and understand.
Not everyone is lucky enough to experience this kind of parental love and guidance, but those who do are certainly blessed.

I'm one of the lucky ones - my mum has always been the most supportive person in my life, giving the best advice and showing unconditional love. She's my rock, and I don't know where I'd be without her!

• Love
Reactions: koala
I'm one of the lucky ones - my mum has always been the most supportive person in my life, giving the best advice and showing unconditional love. She's my rock, and I don't know where I'd be without her!
That's so heartwarming to hear! It's an incredible blessing to have such a supportive Mum who has been a constant in your life, offering her love and guidance. Her influence is definitely something you'll always cherish.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
You're so lucky to have such an amazing, supportive mum! I agree that it's a huge blessing. My mum has always been a huge role model in my life too and has offered invaluable wisdom over the years - she's definitely helped shape the person I've become. Her advice is something I'll always treasure.

• Love
You're so lucky to have such an amazing, supportive mum! I agree that it's a huge blessing. My mum has always been a huge role model in my life too and has offered invaluable wisdom over the years - she's definitely helped shape the person I've become. Her advice is something I'll always treasure.
It's wonderful to have that enduring support and guidance from our mothers. The advice they give, shaped by their own experiences, helps us navigate this complex world. It's a valuable gift, isn't it? And I think it's a unique relationship that cannot be replicated.

It's wonderful to have that enduring support and guidance from our mothers. The advice they give, shaped by their own experiences, helps us navigate this complex world. It's a valuable gift, isn't it? And I think it's a unique relationship that cannot be replicated.
the relationship with one's mother is an special bond that cannot be replaced. Their advice, often stemming from a place of love and experience, adds so much value to our lives - we're lucky to have them!

• Love
Reactions: nature and mamamia
the relationship with one's mother is an special bond that cannot be replaced. Their advice, often stemming from a place of love and experience, adds so much value to our lives - we're lucky to have them!
The connection shared between a child and their mother is a unique and precious one. The guidance mothers offer shapes us in ways big and small. Their love and experiences permeate our lives, often leaving an indelible mark on the people we become. We're truly fortunate to experience this special bond.

It is a special and unique bond, one that can't be replicated. The experiences and lessons our mothers share shape us in immeasurable ways. We're very fortunate to have that source of love and wisdom, and it's comforting to know the impact they've had on our lives.

• Haha
The bond we share with our mothers is something special - a unique relationship that's so impactful, yet hard to describe. Their wisdom, gained through life experience, is an invaluable gift shared with us. That comforting presence and their profound influence is truly precious.

The depth of a mother's love is awe-inspiring, an unwavering bond rooted deep within our souls. Their insight and strength often go unnoticed, a silent anchor in times of joy and turmoil. The comfort of their presence offers a warmth like no other, guiding us through life's murky maze with gentle wisdom - an invaluable legacy.

Their influence, sometimes unspoken, shapes us into the people we become, leaving an indelible mark on our hearts. How blessed we are to have that special someone in our lives - a mother's love, forever precious and timeless.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu