• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mum's Home Upgrades

That's so wonderful! It's always great to have some help, especially when it comes with a side of herbal mini lessons and the satisfaction of creating something together. Enjoy your green haven!

Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying watching everything come together and it's been such a fun process learning about all these new plants and how to care for them too. Can't wait till everything's fully complete so I can just sit back, relax and enjoy our new green haven!

Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying watching everything come together and it's been such a fun process learning about all these new plants and how to care for them too. Can't wait till everything's fully complete so I can just sit back, relax and enjoy our new green haven!
It is a satisfying feeling after all the hard work putting everything together and seeing the fruits of your labor. Enjoy the result of your efforts - you earned it!

Are you considering any more eco-friendly changes or sustainable upgrades around the house? I'm keen to hear more about members' long-term plans for a greener home!

The feeling of satisfaction is immense after completing a DIY project, especially one focused on sustainability and eco-friendliness. I've curbed energy consumption by installing LED smart lights - complete with motion sensors - and replaced old appliances with energy-efficient models.

Next up is the backyard: I plan to introduce solar panels and an innovative water conservation system for our garden. The long-term goal is to eventually have a completely sustainable home, so we'll see how it goes!

It's encouraging to hear other members are on a similar path; would love to exchange notes and learn about your future green home plans too!

The feeling of satisfaction is immense after completing a DIY project, especially one focused on sustainability and eco-friendliness. I've curbed energy consumption by installing LED smart lights - complete with motion sensors - and replaced old appliances with energy-efficient models.

Next up is the backyard: I plan to introduce solar panels and an innovative water conservation system for our garden. The long-term goal is to eventually have a completely sustainable home, so we'll see how it goes!

It's encouraging to hear other members are on a similar path; would love to exchange notes and learn about your future green home plans too!
It's great to see your enthusiasm for eco-friendly home upgrades! Good on you for taking such thoughtful steps and making a conscious effort towards sustainability. Your backyard plans sound awesome, especially the solar panels - they're a fab long term investment and a great natural source of energy.

I must check out these motion sensor lights you speak of - sounds like a brilliant way to save energy!

It's great to see your enthusiasm for eco-friendly home upgrades! Good on you for taking such thoughtful steps and making a conscious effort towards sustainability. Your backyard plans sound awesome, especially the solar panels - they're a fab long term investment and a great natural source of energy.

I must check out these motion sensor lights you speak of - sounds like a brilliant way to save energy!
Yeah, the motion sensors are super handy! Especially when you have little kids running around, the lights only turn on when needed and it's amazing how much energy (and money!) is saved over time.

Solar panels are next on our list too; just need to figure out the best setup for our roof and research some good recommendations. Long-term, we're keen to explore green roofing - it's such a cool concept with loads of benefits. Love the idea of creating a vibrant, eco-friendly rooftop garden!

The sensors are a great addition, especially for the nights. With the lights being motion-activated, there's no need to keep them on constantly, which is fantastic for saving electricity. I also love how they brighten up the path and provide a warm welcome when we get home after a late evening out. A friend mentioned installing them in her pantry too - the sensors detect movement so the lights come on automatically when you open the door, which is handy when your hands are full! So many possibilities!

Yeah, the motion sensors are super handy! Especially when you have little kids running around, the lights only turn on when needed and it's amazing how much energy (and money!) is saved over time.

Solar panels are next on our list too; just need to figure out the best setup for our roof and research some good recommendations. Long-term, we're keen to explore green roofing - it's such a cool concept with loads of benefits. Love the idea of creating a vibrant, eco-friendly rooftop garden!
The motion sensor lights are a great find They come in various designs too, so you can easily find one that suits your aesthetic needs.

Solar panels sound like the way to go for long term savings and sustainability. Researching the right setup is key; I'm sure once you get them installed, the savings will be worthwhile!

Green roofing is an excellent idea especially for our hot tropical climate - tons of benefits and a pretty cool look, too boot. Always fun to discover these innovative concepts and then see them come to life!

The motion sensor lights are a great find They come in various designs too, so you can easily find one that suits your aesthetic needs.

Solar panels sound like the way to go for long term savings and sustainability. Researching the right setup is key; I'm sure once you get them installed, the savings will be worthwhile!

Green roofing is an excellent idea especially for our hot tropical climate - tons of benefits and a pretty cool look, too boot. Always fun to discover these innovative concepts and then see them come to life!
I appreciate your succinct feedback, especially on the green roofing - it's encouraging to hear your take on how they add value to our tropical climate, given our constant warm weather!

The motion sensor lights are a godsend; I'm sold on their functionality and aesthetic value after witnessing their brilliance in action at a friend's place.

hearing how the motion sensor lights worked so well for you is reassuring - especially given our similar climate! I think the green roofing and sensors are a fantastic idea.

Those motion sensor lights have been such a great investment - they're so handy, especially with our cold starts and dark nights! And I love the eco-friendly touch of green roofing too, it's good to know other people are doing similar upgrades :)

We love hearing how these changes have improved your home life and the benefits they bring! The motion sensor lights must be so helpful, especially with young kids or when you're carrying heaps of shopping bags! And green roofing is definitely a great way to add some sustainability into the mix too -- it's awesome that others are following suit as well.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu