• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mum's Home & Lifestyle Upgrades

You too! Enjoy your weekend and hope you find many helpful upgrades :)
I sure will. Have an enjoyable, fun-filled weekend yourself! Keep that beautiful sunshine mood going.

That's awesome! You enjoy the nice weather too and have a great weekend!

• Love
Reactions: musical
I definitely will, hope you do the same and enjoy some time relaxing outdoors!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Finally, some much-needed sunshine after the torrential rains last week! Catching some sunrays boost feel good hormones. Have a fantastic, sunny Saturday everyone! Make it a fun one!
Yes! After the rain comes a rainbow 🌈. It's nice to finally see some sunshine and blue skies. Have a fun-filled weekend!

Finally, some much-needed sunshine after the torrential rains last week! Catching some sunrays boost feel good hormones. Have a fantastic, sunny Saturday everyone! Make it a fun one!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to some outdoor fun too! Hope you have an awesome Saturday as well, enjoy the sunshine and take lots of photos!

the weather today is a welcome change from the rainy week. The kids would love getting out and enjoying some sun! Have a joyful weekend ahead!
The rain really put a damper on the mood last week, so I'm looking forward to the sunny skies and making some happy memories with the little ones in the park this Saturday! Have a fantastic day ahead!

the weather today is a welcome change from the rainy week. The kids would love getting out and enjoying some sun! Have a joyful weekend ahead!
The sun's finally out, thank goodness! It's been ages since we had nice, clear weather like this. I'm thinking of bringing the little one to the park later - he'll have so much fun playing in the pond area!

Do you have any fun plans?

That's right! Kids love running around in the sun; it's so heartwarming to see them enjoying themselves. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, make it special with the little ones and create some wonderful memories!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu