• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mum's Fitness

I hope you'll have fun hiking! Nature hikes sound so inviting, especially when paired with the prospect of beautiful views. I'm sure the exercise will be a wonderful bonus too. Enjoy the well-deserved relaxation and quality time with your loved ones. Take care and have a lovely weekend!
You too! Hopefully the rain won't ruin your plans or mine! Have a fantastic time and enjoy the outdoors while staying safe. Cheers to discovering new paths and embracing the unknown! 🌿🚶‍♀️🤗

You too! Hopefully the rain won't ruin your plans or mine! Have a fantastic time and enjoy the outdoors while staying safe. Cheers to discovering new paths and embracing the unknown! 🌿🚶‍♀️🤗
That sounds like a great attitude! Here's hoping for good weather, but even if it does rain, I'm sure we can still make the most of our hiking plans. Have a wonderful week discovering new trails and making unforgettable memories with your loved ones! Stay safe too! 😊

Reactions: lioness
Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I agree, let's hope we can keep up this mindset no matter what the weather may bring our way. Excited to explore and make some great memories! Let's go have some fun! 😁🌳🚀

• Love
Reactions: joyful and wisdom
You are so right! Let's keep up this mindset - we got this! Time to have some fun and make those memories!
Enjoy creating those precious moments. Make sure to capture them in your memory because the hiking trip will pass by in a flash. Have an amazing time!

I am also looking forward to it! You too enjoy the rest of your day!
Hiking sounds like such a fun way to spend the weekend and being surrounded by nature definitely puts things into perspective. Have a fantastic time connecting with nature and bonding with your family. Hopefully, the conversations and memories made will be memorable ones! Catch you later!

It's going to be incredible exercise and I love the idea of being surrounded by nature - it really does add another layer to the experience. Thank you so much, hope you have a wonderful week too!

It's going to be incredible exercise and I love the idea of being surrounded by nature - it really does add another layer to the experience. Thank you so much, hope you have a wonderful week too!
That hike sounds so refreshing and exhilarating! Enjoy the fresh breeze and breathtaking landscapes nature has to offer. Have a fantastic hike ahead and enjoy every moment with your loved ones!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
That hike sounds so refreshing and exhilarating! Enjoy the fresh breeze and breathtaking landscapes nature has to offer. Have a fantastic hike ahead and enjoy every moment with your loved ones!
Yes!! I'm so ready for some hiking exercise and can't wait for the amazing views and the special time with my girl. Thank you, have a great week ahead! 😀

I'm loving all the encouragement! It's gonna be an awesome hike Can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu