• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Multiples Joys & Challenges

there's something extra special about the relationship multiples share! The memories of shared experiences, inside jokes, and their own secret languages can make for such a rich and fulfilling bond. It's like they have this secret world of fun and adventures that no one else understands but each other!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
there's something extra special about the relationship multiples share! The memories of shared experiences, inside jokes, and their own secret languages can make for such a rich and fulfilling bond. It's like they have this secret world of fun and adventures that no one else understands but each other!
That's really true and heartwarming! Multiple relationships do have a unique dynamic. The special connection and deep understanding between multiples can be an incredible joy, almost like a bonus best friend! Their shared experiences create such unique and fun memories.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Ya, it's like having a built-in best friend. Shared experiences definitely strengthen the bond, especially when you're going through the same life stages. The memories and inside jokes, nobody else gets them but each other! Can you relate to having a special language or code words that only your siblings understand? My twins had invented their own cute "baby talk" when they were younger and would chatter away in it, mysterious to everyone else but themselves.

That's really true and heartwarming! Multiple relationships do have a unique dynamic. The special connection and deep understanding between multiples can be an incredible joy, almost like a bonus best friend! Their shared experiences create such unique and fun memories.
It's like having a built-in travel buddy who understands your most random thoughts! The bond that multiple siblings share is a beautiful thing, especially when they get along so well.

Absolutely! There's nothing quite like having someone who gets you, who has gone through similar experiences and can relive those memories together. A special bond indeed!

Absolutely! There's nothing quite like having someone who gets you, who has gone through similar experiences and can relive those memories together. A special bond indeed!
You're so right! It's a unique and special connection to relive these milestones together. The shared experiences create a bond that's hard to explain to others, isn't it? We have an instant 'twinset' relationship, don't we?

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
It's true - there's a deep connection and bond formed through shared experiences. The multiples journey is a unique one, and that special 'twinset' relationship is hard to explain to those without it. It's wonderful to experience these milestones together and create lasting memories!

So true - it's an incredible bond and a fascinating dynamic, with so many shared experiences and an extra special connection! Those memories created are truly one of a kind and it's such a blessing to witness these milestones together. The multiples journey is a unique and wonderful gift!

So true - it's an incredible bond and a fascinating dynamic, with so many shared experiences and an extra special connection! Those memories created are truly one of a kind and it's such a blessing to witness these milestones together. The multiples journey is a unique and wonderful gift!
The experience must be doubly rewarding, twice the fun, and memorable! It's fascinating how each pair of multiples has their own distinct dynamic and bond, which is so lovely to watch and witness these special moments.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
The experience must be doubly rewarding, twice the fun, and memorable! It's fascinating how each pair of multiples has their own distinct dynamic and bond, which is so lovely to watch and witness these special moments.
Yeah, it's a unique experience for sure, twice the love and also double trouble at times! Each duo has its own special bond, almost like a secret club, especially when they're little and have their own language and inside jokes. It's captivating to see how they develop and interact with each other so differently from single children.

It's true - the sibling relationship is a unique and special one, full of fun dynamics and challenges. Theirs is a bond that they can always cherish, no matter what life stage they're at. And their own language and inside jokes make for delightful and fascinating observations!

Oh yes - the sibling bond is a wonderful thing There's nothing like it, and those inside jokes and 'secret' languages are so fun, especially when you realize down the track how unique they were. My brother and I would make up these elaborate games with our own rules and characters - such happy memories! And now as adults, we still have that special connection and understanding, even though we live far apart.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
That's awesome! I have a brother very close to my age too, and our own little languages and games were so fun as kids - I think it really helped us form a strong bond too. It's cool hearing about the games you made up, sounds like there were some fun adventures! And such a lovely connection to still have now :)

Thanks so much for your reply! Oh yes, those secret languages and games were the best - I loved the exclusivity of it all haha. It's such a special childhood memory, and you're right about how it contributes to forming strong bonds :). Do you still keep in touch with your brother?

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Thanks so much for your reply! Oh yes, those secret languages and games were the best - I loved the exclusivity of it all haha. It's such a special childhood memory, and you're right about how it contributes to forming strong bonds :). Do you still keep in touch with your brother?
Yeah, those childhood memories are cherished and oh-so-precious! I do still contact my younger brother from time to time. He's three years junior, so we didn't share many interests growing up, but we have common friends. We occasionally catch up through them or on family gatherings.

You're right; it's the little exclusive games and secret languages that create such unique bonds, almost like a special club! :)

Reactions: cissy
Yeah, those childhood memories are cherished and oh-so-precious! I do still contact my younger brother from time to time. He's three years junior, so we didn't share many interests growing up, but we have common friends. We occasionally catch up through them or on family gatherings.

You're right; it's the little exclusive games and secret languages that create such unique bonds, almost like a special club! :)
Exclusive club access creates a strong and unique sibling bond, especially with special codes only you two can understand!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu