• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Managing Your Schedule

The options for making your stickers seasonal are endless! Halloween and Christmas-themed stickers are a fantastic idea and might help get me into the festive spirit too. I usually just use boring ol' post-its but am certainly convinced this is the year that's changing.
There are countless ways to jazz up our planner and get into the holiday spirit, especially with Halloween around the corner! It's exciting to think of jolly sticker designs one could come up with.

There are countless ways to jazz up our planner and get into the holiday spirit, especially with Halloween around the corner! It's exciting to think of jolly sticker designs one could come up with.
There's a whole month of spooky fun leading up to Halloween! Orange and black cat stickers creeping in around my appointments would certainly brighten up my days.

Reactions: musical
There's a whole month of spooky fun leading up to Halloween! Orange and black cat stickers creeping in around my appointments would certainly brighten up my days.
I'm already picturing the adorable ghost and candy designs I could stick all over my planner! It's the little things like this that make me look forward to the holidays.

some themed decorations leading up to the holidays add excitement to the build-up of the season. It's like a little secret treat in your planner!

I'm already picturing the adorable ghost and candy designs I could stick all over my planner! It's the little things like this that make me look forward to the holidays.
Halloween-themed stickers of ghosts and candies sound delightful! They would definitely sweeten up the spooky season and make day-to-day tasks a tad more enjoyable.

It's the little surprises that make all the difference, getting us in the holiday moods! Those cute ghost and candy stickers sound adorable and will certainly sweeten our planning sessions.

Those stickers are such a fun idea! They'll make planning more enjoyable and help get us into the holiday spirit too. Can't wait to see them in action!

They're new Christmas-themed stickers I've just ordered! They're adorable and will definitely make planning more fun. I'll share some sneak peeks once they arrive!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu