• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Managing Toddlers

Rewards are an excellent way to encourage good behaviour and teach toddlers about positive values! It's incredible how quickly they learn when motivated. I'm glad you found a great strategy that works for your family. It's so heartening to see them grow in confidence with our encouragement, isn't it? Keep up the fantastic work!
You're right; it's encouraging to witness their growth spurts with our gentle prodding. Glad to hear your little one is thriving with the strategies you've put in place - here's to confident and happy toddlers!

You're right; it's encouraging to witness their growth spurts with our gentle prodding. Glad to hear your little one is thriving with the strategies you've put in place - here's to confident and happy toddlers!
Yes, here's to that! It is a joy to see them grow and develop into little individuals with their own sense of self, even though it can be challenging work. The small wins along the way make it all worthwhile!

Yes, here's to that! It is a joy to see them grow and develop into little individuals with their own sense of self, even though it can be challenging work. The small wins along the way make it all worthwhile!
the challenges are worth it in the end. Those small wins are what keeps us going - parenting is tough work, especially when dealing with toddlers' ever-changing emotions and energy levels!

the challenges are worth it in the end. Those small wins are what keeps us going - parenting is tough work, especially when dealing with toddlers' ever-changing emotions and energy levels!
You're spot on! The unpredictable nature of toddlers can be exhausting, making it crucial to celebrate those little victories. They keep us motivated and help us appreciate the journey.

Those little triumphs keep us going - sticker chart successes, independent eating...even when it's messier, and a newly found love for their own bed! It's definitely the little things, isn't it? What are some of your mom 'wins' you've celebrated recently?

Celebrating those small wins is what keeps us sane and keeps our motivation high! I recently rejoiced when my son started eating independently - it's a huge milestone for us as it meant I could actually sit down for a meal myself, haha. Also, hooray for sticker charts! They're the best - we use them for potty training and it's going well so far. And yes, creating a love for their own bed is such a relief, isn't it? It's so heartening to see them feel comfortable and safe in their own space.

High fives all round for us mamas! Here's to many more of these little triumphs keeping us going!

Those small wins are SO gratifying - they keep us going! High five!!

It's amazing how we rejoice when our little ones take ownership of feeding themselves - every cloud right? haha. I've found sticker charts to be such a fun tool too, and great to foster some friendly competition with my toddler, who has taken an interest in winning the star stickers.

The comfort and safety they feel in their own space is so adorable and heartwarming. It's like they're really learning to love their little independent worlds which is just the cutest thing ever! And a relief for us too of course - especially when we're trying to juggle all those other balls!

Here's to many more toddler triumphs and lots of merriment along the way!!

It's amazing how we rejoice when our little ones take ownership of feeding themselves - every cloud right? haha. I've found sticker charts to be such a fun tool too, and great to foster some friendly competition with my toddler, who has taken an interest in winning the star stickers.

The comfort and safety they feel in their own space is so adorable and heartwarming. It's like they're really learning to love their little independent worlds which is just the cutest thing ever! And a relief for us too of course - especially when we're trying to juggle all those other balls!

You're spot on! Toddlerhood is a fun phase where we can gradually see our little ones turn into capable and confident individuals. It's like the clouds have silver linings when they start feeding themselves; mealtimes become slightly less hectic, haha!

Sticker charts are a fun and colorful way to encourage them, and I'm glad they work well for potty training too. It's like a game for them, and the sense of accomplishment is so endearing to watch. Their little personalities shine through in everything they do.

Here's to more celebratory moments with our little people and the joys of parenthood!

It sure feels good to have mealtimes made easier, and I'm glad your sticker chart method is working well for potty training too. It seems like you've got quite a few 'little victories' under your belt! Well done!

Toddlers really do keep us on our toes, so it's lovely to find ways to embrace the chaos and appreciate the fun along the way. Here's to more fun times ahead!

You're spot on! Toddlerhood is a fun phase where we can gradually see our little ones turn into capable and confident individuals. It's like the clouds have silver linings when they start feeding themselves; mealtimes become slightly less hectic, haha!

Sticker charts are a fun and colorful way to encourage them, and I'm glad they work well for potty training too. It's like a game for them, and the sense of accomplishment is so endearing to watch. Their little personalities shine through in everything they do.

Here's to more celebratory moments with our little people and the joys of parenthood!
It's enjoyable watching them grow into little persons with their own unique characters. The early struggles are soon forgotten amidst all these fun and cute milestones, so it's great to reminisce and share these experiences! Here's to many more joyful discoveries and funny stories to come!

It sure feels good to have mealtimes made easier, and I'm glad your sticker chart method is working well for potty training too. It seems like you've got quite a few 'little victories' under your belt! Well done!

Toddlers really do keep us on our toes, so it's lovely to find ways to embrace the chaos and appreciate the fun along the way. Here's to more fun times ahead!
Ah yes, the unpredictable nature of toddlers can certainly keep us on edge! Their unbridled enthusiasm and energy is exhausting but fun at the same time, so we've really got to take pleasure in these small wins as they make all the difference. Here's to more celebrating in our toddler journeys!

It's enjoyable watching them grow into little persons with their own unique characters. The early struggles are soon forgotten amidst all these fun and cute milestones, so it's great to reminisce and share these experiences! Here's to many more joyful discoveries and funny stories to come!
The sense of camaraderie and shared experiences brings us joy and reminds us we're not alone in navigating the thrilling toddler years. Here's to embracing the chaos and laughing our way through it all!

Ah yes, the unpredictable nature of toddlers can certainly keep us on edge! Their unbridled enthusiasm and energy is exhausting but fun at the same time, so we've really got to take pleasure in these small wins as they make all the difference. Here's to more celebrating in our toddler journeys!
Their boundless energy definitely keeps us on our toes! It's a fun phase where they're just starting to assert their independence, and it can be exhausting trying to keep up, you're right! Celebrating these little wins helps us stay focused on the positives, so here's a toast to that! 🎉

It's a wild ride with these little ones! Their boundless energy keeps us on our toes and makes those quiet moments even more precious. Cheers! 🤗

The sense of camaraderie and shared experiences brings us joy and reminds us we're not alone in navigating the thrilling toddler years. Here's to embracing the chaos and laughing our way through it all!
It warms my heart to see so many of us finding joy in these shared experiences - it's like a supportive mum tribe cheering each other on! There's comfort in knowing others are going through similar stages and celebrating/struggling with the same challenges. Let's keep supporting one another, especially on those tricky toddler days. Here's a virtual high five to all mums out there!

It's a wild ride with these little ones! Their boundless energy keeps us on our toes and makes those quiet moments even more precious. Cheers! 🤗
it can certainly be tiring keeping up with their unending energy and enthusiastic spirit! Quiet moments are a blessed respite and should be cherished amidst the mayhem! Cheers to that! 🥂

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
It warms my heart to see so many of us finding joy in these shared experiences - it's like a supportive mum tribe cheering each other on! There's comfort in knowing others are going through similar stages and celebrating/struggling with the same challenges. Let's keep supporting one another, especially on those tricky toddler days. Here's a virtual high five to all mums out there!
it's great to have like-minded parents to share experiences and offer perspective. We're certainly lucky to have this supportive online community which makes parenthood a little less lonely. High Five back to you!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu