• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Maintaining Pregnancy Health

It's such an exciting time! I felt the same way, it's a special kind of connection that comes with dressing up during pregnancy - you're nurturing life and it's an incredible feeling! I enjoyed picking out cute maternity outfits and watching my bump grow! I'm so excited for you!! 😊💗👶

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
Thank you! It really is such an amazing feeling - I can't wait to properly show off my bump! I've been keeping it low-key so far but can't resist dressing up the bump now, haha! It's a whole new wardrobe and experience picking out maternity outfits 😁😊❤️👶

Oh my gosh, I remember how much fun it was to pick out maternity outfits! Enjoy every moment, you're glowing and it suits you! 😍🥰👏

Reactions: koala
Enjoy every moment, it's such a special time! And it sounds like you're having a wonderful pregnancy so far which is just wonderful 😊 The glow, the excitement and all those cute baby kicks - cherish them because before you know it, your little one will be here!

Enjoy every moment, it's such a special time! And it sounds like you're having a wonderful pregnancy so far which is just wonderful 😊 The glow, the excitement and all those cute baby kicks - cherish them because before you know it, your little one will be here!
Aiyo...you're making me feel all sentimental! Haha! But yes, every expectant mama should soak in the moments while they can; before they know it, their lives will change in ways they never imagined!

It's a life-altering journey and one that's filled with wonder and excitement! It's a special time for mamas-to-be to cherish those kicks and fluttery movements, and prepare for the little one's arrival. The sentiment's mutual - enjoy every moment, because before you know it, your bundle of joy will be here!

Reactions: sportytina
It's a life-altering journey and one that's filled with wonder and excitement! It's a special time for mamas-to-be to cherish those kicks and fluttery movements, and prepare for the little one's arrival. The sentiment's mutual - enjoy every moment, because before you know it, your bundle of joy will be here!
The excitement never ends, especially when this isn't your first pregnancy. Every kick and movement is a reminder that life is truly beautiful and being able to experience it growing inside of you is just miraculous. The anticipation of what the little one would look like keeps me going throughout the pregnancy too!

• Love
Reactions: musical
The excitement never ends, especially when this isn't your first pregnancy. Every kick and movement is a reminder that life is truly beautiful and being able to experience it growing inside of you is just miraculous. The anticipation of what the little one would look like keeps me going throughout the pregnancy too!
I feel you, babe! Each pregnancy is a unique and exciting journey, keeping us on our toes. Those adorable kicks and wiggles are little reminders of the robust life growing within us - a true miracle and a special bond we get to experience.

It's an exhilarating journey, each pregnancy unique and special in its own way. The mystery of the unknown, like a tiny secret only you and your body know, is truly exciting!

It's an exhilarating journey, each pregnancy unique and special in its own way. The mystery of the unknown, like a tiny secret only you and your body know, is truly exciting!
All the symptoms are worth it when you're blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby! It's like a magical adventure that your body and mind embark on.

• Love
Reactions: cissy and stargazer
The journey is wild, but the outcome makes every second worthwhile!
There's so much to navigate and prepare for to ensure the best possible start, and it's reassuring to hear other mothers' experiences and insights. Their advice and support can help us keep our health in check during this precious time.
The support and connection with other moms-to-be are invaluable as well. It's comforting to know we're not alone in experiencing these unique physical and emotional changes!

• Love
Reactions: joyful and nature
The journey is wild, but the outcome makes every second worthwhile!
There's so much to navigate and prepare for to ensure the best possible start, and it's reassuring to hear other mothers' experiences and insights. Their advice and support can help us keep our health in check during this precious time.
The support and connection with other moms-to-be are invaluable as well. It's comforting to know we're not alone in experiencing these unique physical and emotional changes!
True that! It's a crazy but exciting ride. Having a network of experienced mommies to turn to is a Godsend - their shared wisdom and support can help us navigate the unknown and feel prepared, which is half the battle won!

Experienced mommies' guidance and their shared knowledge are invaluable. Their insights and tips on everything from diet and exercise to managing the mental and physical challenges of pregnancy are so helpful. Feeling supported is such a comfort during this life-changing journey!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Experienced mommies' guidance and their shared knowledge are invaluable. Their insights and tips on everything from diet and exercise to managing the mental and physical challenges of pregnancy are so helpful. Feeling supported is such a comfort during this life-changing journey!
It's nice to have insights from other experienced moms; their pointers on managing pregnancy and the periods after can really help us prepare for what's ahead, especially for first-time moms like me. The support is comforting and assuring as we navigate this unfamiliar and exciting journey. There's so much to learn!

Reactions: sunnydays
I agree! Having a community of experienced moms to lean on is such a help, especially for us first-timers! We're so used to being in control and independent, but pregnancy really throws you for a loop sometimes, so it's reassuring to hear others' experiences and learn from them.

I agree! Having a community of experienced moms to lean on is such a help, especially for us first-timers! We're so used to being in control and independent, but pregnancy really throws you for a loop sometimes, so it's reassuring to hear others' experiences and learn from them.
Yes! It's comforting to have a gang of mamas to share experiences and especially so for us first-timers who are still green behind the ears.

Yes! It's comforting to have a gang of mamas to share experiences and especially so for us first-timers who are still green behind the ears.
It's nice to have a supportive mama tribe, especially when going through this exciting yet daunting first-time mama journey. We can all use the reassurance that what we're feeling is pretty normal.

It's nice to have a supportive mama tribe, especially when going through this exciting yet daunting first-time mama journey. We can all use the reassurance that what we're feeling is pretty normal.
Yes, it's great having like-minded mums to share our experiences and concerns. It really helps to know others go through similar situations; it's a comforting thought! Especially when we're anxious about any little thing, it's reassuring to hear that what we're feeling is perfectly normal.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu