• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Looking for some mum-centric advice or guidance, look no further

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm excited to introduce this thread as a go-to place for mums to seek advice or share their wisdom. Whether you're a first-time mum or a seasoned pro, there's so much to learn from each other's experiences. From pregnancy and birth to toddler tantrums and teen years, let's discuss it all! Feel free to ask any questions or share your stories and insights - this thread is a judgement-free space where mums can come together for some well-deserved support and guidance.

Hi all! I'm excited to introduce this thread as a go-to place for mums to seek advice or share their wisdom. Whether you're a first-time mum or a seasoned pro, there's so much to learn from each other's experiences. From pregnancy and birth to toddler tantrums and teen years, let's discuss it all! Feel free to ask any questions or share your stories and insights - this thread is a judgement-free space where mums can come together for some well-deserved support and guidance.
I'm Cheryl, a 39-year-old mum of two and a fitness trainer. My kids are 7 and 9 years old now, and I recall the challenges of motherhood at every stage - from pregnancy, breastfeeding, tot's tantrums to navigating primary school demands. I'm here to share my experiences and learn new ways to tackle the ongoing parenting journey! Share your stories, mums!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
I'm happy for you to create this supportive group for mums. I'm sure many will benefit from sharing their experiences and getting advice on this tricky but wonderful parenting journey. I'll lend an ear and offer some advice when needed!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
I'm happy for you to create this supportive group for mums. I'm sure many will benefit from sharing their experiences and getting advice on this tricky but wonderful parenting journey. I'll lend an ear and offer some advice when needed!
Thank you! I think we're off to a good start already. Looking forward to more mum-to-mum insights and learning plenty from each other.

This thread has the potential to be a fantastic resource for mums, an easy way to tap into the experience and wisdom of others and build connections along the way - I completely agree, what a great idea!

I'm so glad you're on board and appreciate the sentiment behind this thread's creation. I hope many mums will jump on the bandwagon and share their insights and experiences. It's an excellent way to build a supportive community while learning valuable lessons and making meaningful connections - we're better together!

• Love
Reactions: nature
Absolutely agree! This thread has the potential to be a great resource for mums to connect, seek guidance, and offer insights to one another. The collective wisdom and experiences shared here can help build a supportive network - a great way to celebrate motherhood and all the ups and downs that come with it. Hoping this space will empower many mums out there!

Absolutely agree! This thread has the potential to be a great resource for mums to connect, seek guidance, and offer insights to one another. The collective wisdom and experiences shared here can help build a supportive network - a great way to celebrate motherhood and all the ups and downs that come with it. Hoping this space will empower many mums out there!
I'm delighted to have you on board; your kind and encouraging words are much appreciated! This thread has great potential, and I can't wait to see it flourish with more mummies joining in and sharing their experiences. It's a fantastic feeling to know that we're all in this together. Motherhood can be joyous and fulfilling, but it's also nice to know you're not alone in the challenges!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu