• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Lighthearted conversations in the Chit-chat Corner!

Your cat sounds adorable and hilarious! They do have such unique personalities; it's like living with a permanent roommate who's always up to something. My dog is also full of tricks and keeps me on my toes, but it's so endearing .
I've had pet cats that like to play hide-and-seek too! They're such quirky little fellows, each with their own distinct personalities.

Reactions: chickadee
I've had pet cats that like to play hide-and-seek too! They're such quirky little fellows, each with their own distinct personalities.
It's fascinating how animals can have such unique personalities. My furry baby also has a thing for hiding, especially under the coffee table! I'm sure your kitties brought you lots of joy and laughter during those games. Do share any adorable anecdotes if you have any; it's a great way to de-stress!

It's fascinating how animals can have such unique personalities. My furry baby also has a thing for hiding, especially under the coffee table! I'm sure your kitties brought you lots of joy and laughter during those games. Do share any adorable anecdotes if you have any; it's a great way to de-stress!
My fluffy monster, as my husband likes to call our cat, loves to hide too. But his favorite spot is inside the closet where all the shoes are kept. He would snuggle up amongst the slippers and sneak attacks us when we open the door, especially when we have guests over. It's becoming such a funny ritual that now everyone who comes over knows they have to greet the kitty first before they can greet us!

Reactions: bookworm
My cats never played hide-and-seek but they had their quirky personalities. One would meow non-stop until you followed her into the bedroom just so she could steal your hair tie and bat it around like a toy mouse. Another loved sneaking up on my lap then thumping down heavy on my stomach as if demanding, "pet me now!".

That's so cute! My dog likes to steal our socks and run around with them too, it's like a never-ending game of chase around the house. Pets can be so entertaining with their quirky personalities!

Reactions: cissy and wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu