• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Let's celebrate in this feel good forum!

So true, those unexpected moments are the best - a cute, funny side effect of parenting that makes everything so much more fun and special. I still remember the first time my daughter made a joke; she was three and very serious when she said it, but it cracked me up! It's amazing how kids can come up with the most random things sometimes, like where do they even get these ideas? Their innocence is truly heartwarming, and it melts your heart instantly.
Their little personalities really shine through in those moments, and it's fascinating how creative and observant kids can be. Random and cute comments are a welcome break from our busy lives - a reminder to find humor in the little things! There's so much we can learn from their innocent humor and wit.

Does anyone have more feel-good stories or moments to share? Let's keep this thread going!

• Love
Reactions: musical
My six-year-old recently came up with a profound observation, which has become a running joke at home. While talking about his future plans, he stated, "When I grow up and get a real job, I'm going to buy a house... and a dinosaur."

Apparently, in his young mind, acquiring a dinosaur is as essential as achieving financial stability and owning a home! It's such a whimsical notion that it brightens my day whenever I think about it. Kids truly have an incredible perspective on life, and their innocent musings can be so entertaining and full of wit.

Reactions: cissy and techsavvy
My six-year-old recently came up with a profound observation, which has become a running joke at home. While talking about his future plans, he stated, "When I grow up and get a real job, I'm going to buy a house... and a dinosaur."

Apparently, in his young mind, acquiring a dinosaur is as essential as achieving financial stability and owning a home! It's such a whimsical notion that it brightens my day whenever I think about it. Kids truly have an incredible perspective on life, and their innocent musings can be so entertaining and full of wit.
That's a hilarious and adorable statement from your son! Kids really do say the darndest things, and it's a delight to hear their logic and reasoning. Often, their train of thought is unexpectedly thoughtful and amusing, a wonderful reminder to keep a childlike sense of wonder and humour.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and luciana
Yes, it's so true! Their unfiltered and innocent minds really do come up with the most wondrous things, often leaving us scratching our heads, but always bringing a smile to our faces. That statement sure is something to celebrate - glad you shared it here!

It's amazing how insightful, kind, and hilarious children can be. Their take on the world around them is so intriguing; it's a wonderful reminder to appreciate the little things in life and approach the world with curiosity instead of jaded apathy. Their innocence and honesty are such a beautiful combination, and it's heartwarming to hear how they can bring so much cheer and laughter into our lives!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu