• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Learning Support

The rain makes everything cozy especially when one has a warm shelter and a nice view from indoors. Enjoy your snug weekend, and keep safe from the rainy weather! May the rest of the weekend be a blissful one for you and your family.
Thank you for the well wishes. Hope the rain doesn't keep you from having a fantastic weekend too! May the sun shine on you when you step out next, bringing joy to your heart. Take care, stay safe and have fun!

Thank you for the well wishes. Hope the rain doesn't keep you from having a fantastic weekend too! May the sun shine on you when you step out next, bringing joy to your heart. Take care, stay safe and have fun!
You too, have a splendid weekend filled with relaxation and joyful moments!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Have a great one too - enjoy every moment! Keep us posted on your relaxing adventures!

Have a great one too - enjoy every moment! Keep us posted on your relaxing adventures!
Will do! Enjoy your weekend adventures too! Make sure to indulge in some self-care and treat yourself well.

Thank you for your well wishes! I will definitely prioritize some R&R amidst my schedule this weekend, and hopefully catch up on some much-needed self-care too. Have a fantastic one ahead and keep safe!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
Enjoy your weekend and hope you feel relaxed and refreshed afterwards - you deserve it! Have an awesome week ahead!

You're very welcome! Have an amazing relaxing weekend, it's well deserved! Enjoy every moment of it and thank you too for your kind words - made my day :)
Aww, glad to hear that. My cheeks are sore from all the smiling today. Thank you for brightening my day too! Enjoy your well-deserved R&R and have a fantastic weekend ahead! Keep safe and happy! 😊

You're very welcome! Have an amazing relaxing weekend, it's well deserved! Enjoy every moment of it and thank you too for your kind words - made my day :)
Aww, likewise! Your words of encouragement definitely brightened up my day as well. Enjoy the rest of the week, and here's to a fun-filled, delightful weekend ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Aww, glad to hear that. My cheeks are sore from all the smiling today. Thank you for brightening my day too! Enjoy your well-deserved R&R and have a fantastic weekend ahead! Keep safe and happy! 😊
Enjoy the wonderful cheery feelings and have a splendid, fun-filled weekend yourself! Stay lovely!

May your days also be filled with lots of love and delicious food. Have a fantastic weekend!

Reactions: sportytina
Wishing you an amazing weekend as well, filled with wonderful experiences! Enjoy every moment!
That's very kind of you, thank you! I hope you have a lovely weekend too and make many special memories. Have a great day ahead!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu