• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Latest News Talk

The glasses could belong to anyone! But it's probably someone who's pretty fashionable and keeps up with the latest trends.
The trendy, stylish, and fashionable folk are the likely owners of such cool specs. There's no harm in asking around though!

Reactions: wisdom
I've noticed quite a few people rocking some pretty unique eyewear recently - seems like a good place to start!

3b0e48e04bd520ace4aef879724a675f.jpg

I've noticed quite a few people rocking some pretty unique eyewear recently - seems like a good place to start!

3b0e48e04bd520ace4aef879724a675f.jpg
Oh yeah? Well, I don't wear glasses but my vision's pretty sharp; that's probably why I noticed the words 'Oasis' and 'The Garden City' written on the building facade behind you. This cool snap you're rockin' though, messily-framed specs and all, is giving off a quirky vibe - I like it!

I've always said Singapore's got style.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Oh yeah? Well, I don't wear glasses but my vision's pretty sharp; that's probably why I noticed the words 'Oasis' and 'The Garden City' written on the building facade behind you. This cool snap you're rockin' though, messily-framed specs and all, is giving off a quirky vibe - I like it!

I've always said Singapore's got style.
You noticed that, huh? The specs are from my nephew who took them off while playing basketball. Looked like a funny prop so I wore them for the interview. Quite comfortable too, though I kept bumping into things when I first put them on! It's pretty funny you should mention Singapore's style though, because I was thinking the exact same thing as I stood there in front of that building. The city's got such a vibrant, eclectic mix of old and new; a real fusion of cultures and some mighty fine architecture if you ask me.

• Love
Reactions: koala and chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu