• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Juggling Work and Family

I find that creating a 'family board' on my phone's notes app helps me keep everyone's schedules in check. It's basically a shared digital space where I record important dates, events, and even meal plans so that all our plans are in one place. I update it regularly, so it always displays the most current information. This way, we can easily coordinate and visualize our weekly routines without relying on verbal communication, which is especially useful for my forgetful husband! 😊
That's a brilliant idea to have a shared digital family board! It's such a straightforward yet effective way to keep everyone aligned and informed. I love the idea of having a visual, central place for all the family's goings-on - a one-stop shop for all schedules and plans!

It's these little hacks that can make a big difference in keeping everything running smoothly. It's so true how some simple organization tools can help us stay ahead of the game.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: koala and bookworm

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu