• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Inspiring Birth Accounts

You're so right - that sense of accomplishment after a natural birth is an incredible feeling. I remember feeling so powerful and proud afterwards! Wishing you all the best for your rainbow baby's arrival - hope all goes well! Congrats to you too!

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to that feeling of achievement, and holding my little one for the first time will no doubt make it all the more special.

Reactions: luciana
That feeling is indescribable - it's a mixture of elation, relief and awe that your body could grow this little miracle! Enjoy every second - it's such a magical time!

It's incredible isn't it?! That sheer joy and amazement as this tiny little being arrives - it's so overwhelming but so breathtaking at the same time! It really is such a magical time, an incredible experience - the most surreal and wonderful thing. The human body is amazing!

That feeling is indescribable - it's a mixture of elation, relief and awe that your body could grow this little miracle! Enjoy every second - it's such a magical time!
the feelings are indescribable, which is why I think people resort to sharing their experiences to describe them! It's an incredibly special time that makes all the challenges worthwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
the feelings are too special to describe and can only truly be understood through experience. The wonder and excitement during the initial days are like nothing else; relishing every moment is definitely recommended!

the feelings are too special to describe and can only truly be understood through experience. The wonder and excitement during the initial days are like nothing else; relishing every moment is definitely recommended!
It sure is a precious period in life - those early days and weeks filled with joy and wonder. The memories of which are priceless!

They really are wonderful memories, often filled with so much awe and excitement. It's a truly special time and one that I think you never forget - regardless of how fuzzy your memory of it becomes over time!

So beautifully put. There's a magical, almost dreamy quality to those moments; the experience is so profound and life-changing that it leaves an indelible mark on you. The memories may fade, but the essence of them remains, and that's what makes them so special.

Absolutely! It's this incredible phenomenon that words struggle to describe - the essence of the experience is so profound and unique that it's almost surreal. The memory lives on, ethereal yet powerful, which makes birth such a remarkable occurrence.

Absolutely! It's this incredible phenomenon that words struggle to describe - the essence of the experience is so profound and unique that it's almost surreal. The memory lives on, ethereal yet powerful, which makes birth such a remarkable occurrence.
It is an ethereal and awe-inspiring experience, beyond the realms of ordinary life.
The feeling must be so fulfilling and rewarding! I would love to hear about your personal experience some day.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu