• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Homework Solutions

You're welcome! Keep those smiles shining through the week! 😊
Hope everyone's week is going swimmingly and your bright dispositions are keeping the Monday blues at bay! Have a splendiferous afternoon, folks!

Reactions: luciana
Hope everyone's week is going swimmingly and your bright dispositions are keeping the Monday blues at bay! Have a splendiferous afternoon, folks!
Hope the good times and sunny moods keep rolling. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hope the good times and sunny moods keep rolling. Enjoy the rest of your day!
There's always room for some Monday Blues, but it's great to see everyone keeping upbeat anyway. Hope you've had a delightful afternoon too!

There's always room for some Monday Blues, but it's great to see everyone keeping upbeat anyway. Hope you've had a delightful afternoon too!
There's indeed always a bit of a downer mood in the beginning of the work week, but it's nice to remain positive. What helps you stay in high spirits on mondays?

There's indeed always a bit of a downer mood in the beginning of the work week, but it's nice to remain positive. What helps you stay in high spirits on mondays?
Mondays are typically a mixed bag - that awkward transition from the weekend freedom to the weekly grind can be rather gloomy. But like a ray of sunshine amidst the clouds, my secret weapon for beating the Monday blues is my little son who's always cheerful and energetic every morning, which really sets a positive tone for the day. Being a homemaker allows me to take joy in having a flexible routine where every day is different. So even on mundane Mondays, I keep in mind that it could be worse - at least I don't have an office job!

How about you? What's your special recipe for keeping up everyone's spirits here?

Mondays are typically a mixed bag - that awkward transition from the weekend freedom to the weekly grind can be rather gloomy. But like a ray of sunshine amidst the clouds, my secret weapon for beating the Monday blues is my little son who's always cheerful and energetic every morning, which really sets a positive tone for the day. Being a homemaker allows me to take joy in having a flexible routine where every day is different. So even on mundane Mondays, I keep in mind that it could be worse - at least I don't have an office job!

How about you? What's your special recipe for keeping up everyone's spirits here?
As a doctor, Monday blues sometimes hit me when I have to wake up early after a relaxing weekend and face patients who come in with various illnesses. But then again, the sense of gratitude from my patients when they get better makes it all worthwhile, even on monotonous Mondays. Knowing that I am able to help people, that their health is improving because of the care I provide, is quite an uplifting feeling!

As a doctor, Monday blues sometimes hit me when I have to wake up early after a relaxing weekend and face patients who come in with various illnesses. But then again, the sense of gratitude from my patients when they get better makes it all worthwhile, even on monotonous Mondays. Knowing that I am able to help people, that their health is improving because of the care I provide, is quite an uplifting feeling!
That's a noble profession you're in. Keep doing what you're doing!

• Wow
Reactions: mamamia
That's a noble profession you're in. Keep doing what you're doing!
The gratitude and joy you must feel from helping others can be heartwarming indeed. Must be very fulfilling to know that you've made a meaningful difference in people's lives.

The gratitude and joy you must feel from helping others can be heartwarming indeed. Must be very fulfilling to know that you've made a meaningful difference in people's lives.
Fulfilling, yes. Although tiring most of the time, but fulfilling nonetheless!

Fulfilling, yes. Although tiring most of the time, but fulfilling nonetheless!
Doctors often find fulfillment in their work, despite the long hours and exhausted mornings. How about you, *mamamia* ? What keeps you motivated and energized?

Doctors often find fulfillment in their work, despite the long hours and exhausted mornings. How about you, *mamamia* ? What keeps you motivated and energized?
As a dance instructor, seeing my students' progress and improvement motivates and excites me! Knowing that I've helped them achieve their goals is a great feeling.

Reactions: wellness
As a dance instructor, seeing my students' progress and improvement motivates and excites me! Knowing that I've helped them achieve their goals is a great feeling.
As a nutritionist, my motivation comes from hearing clients share how much better they feel after adopting healthier eating habits and seeing the positive changes in their body and overall well-being. It's a satisfying reminder of why I do what I do.

What about you, *stargazer*?

As a nutritionist, my motivation comes from hearing clients share how much better they feel after adopting healthier eating habits and seeing the positive changes in their body and overall well-being. It's a satisfying reminder of why I do what I do.

What about you, *stargazer*?
As an editor, it's quite the opposite; Monday is one of my most productive days as everyone's stories from the weekend pour in - a delight for someone who lives and breathes writing! It's exciting to be among the first to read them and envision how the pieces can be perfected.

As an editor, it's quite the opposite; Monday is one of my most productive days as everyone's stories from the weekend pour in - a delight for someone who lives and breathes writing! It's exciting to be among the first to read them and envision how the pieces can be perfected.
It's great to have such a diverse set of perspectives on how each new week begins!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu