• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Homes & Enhancements

Roman shades are a great choice for kid-friendly homes as they don't have the long, dangling cords that could be a safety hazard for curious toddlers. A wonderful eco-friendly and child-friendly addition to your apartment could be reusable silicone or stainless steel straws in cute shapes and vibrant colors - a fun way to encourage the little one to appreciate eco habits from an early age!

Perhaps you'd also enjoy browsing toys made from natural, sustainable materials like wood or cotton. They're typically free from harmful chemicals and very durable too.
Reusable straws are a great idea! I'm imagining them in pastels or bright colors - so cute and very Instagrammable 😍🍍 I'm all for anything that gets the little ones excited, and it's a good chance to teach them about caring for the environment early on.

I've also been wondering about those window guards that stop furniture from getting too close and blocking the view, quite useful if you have toddlers who like leaning on the windows, which is almost always! Something safe and undetectable would be good...

Thanks so much for the suggestions, you've given me a few things to think about 🌟

Reusable straws are a great idea! I'm imagining them in pastels or bright colors - so cute and very Instagrammable 😍🍍 I'm all for anything that gets the little ones excited, and it's a good chance to teach them about caring for the environment early on.

I've also been wondering about those window guards that stop furniture from getting too close and blocking the view, quite useful if you have toddlers who like leaning on the windows, which is almost always! Something safe and undetectable would be good...

Thanks so much for the suggestions, you've given me a few things to think about 🌟
Window guards sound like a great idea for child-safety and peace of mind! A helpful tip would be to browse online spaces such as Instagram or TikTok - there's a wealth of home decor and parenting hacks that could help make your space both stylish and toddler-friendly 😊

Wishing you a wonderful time creating a safe and cheerful environment for your little one to explore in! 🤗😄

Window guards sound like a great idea for child-safety and peace of mind! A helpful tip would be to browse online spaces such as Instagram or TikTok - there's a wealth of home decor and parenting hacks that could help make your space both stylish and toddler-friendly 😊

Wishing you a wonderful time creating a safe and cheerful environment for your little one to explore in! 🤗😄
There are indeed many cute ways to decorate our homes with functional items. Do share any stylish finds that you come across! It's great to hear recommendations from fellow parents too. Have a nice weekend!

There are indeed many cute ways to decorate our homes with functional items. Do share any stylish finds that you come across! It's great to hear recommendations from fellow parents too. Have a nice weekend!
Indeed, it's been very insightful hearing everyone's thoughts on sustainable and child-friendly homely additions. Have a good weekend yourself - hope it's filled with lovely moments! 😊

Indeed, it's been very insightful hearing everyone's thoughts on sustainable and child-friendly homely additions. Have a good weekend yourself - hope it's filled with lovely moments! 😊
Enjoy your weekend as well, and hope you'll have some fun discoveries too!

You too! Hope you find some cool and eco-friendly gadgets to jazz up your place :) Have a groovy week ahead!
You too, enjoy the rest of the week and keep us posted on any cool finds!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu