• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home & Mum Products

techsavvy

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to all the mums out there looking to make their homes even more beautiful, practical and efficient! Whether you're organising your space, looking for great products to simplify life with the kids or just want some inspiration, this is the place to share tips and recommendations.

What are everyone's current favourite home and mum products? Let's get started!

As a mum of three including twins, my current must-have is a double-decker shopping trolley - especially useful when you've got multiple kids misbehaving in the supermarket and need to get in and out quickly! It helps me get through the shop much faster which keeps everyone happier, plus it fits easily into the boot of my car. A real Mum game changer!

That's a great idea - sounds like an essential piece of kit for anyone with multiple young children! A big timesaver and a stress reliever too, it seems. Well done you for finding such a great solution - hope others can benefit from your smart thinking!

That's a great idea - sounds like an essential piece of kit for anyone with multiple young children! A big timesaver and a stress reliever too, it seems. Well done you for finding such a great solution - hope others can benefit from your smart thinking!
It is a handy find! Especially so in Singapore's small and cramped supermarkets. I mostly get overwhelmed just with one kid, let alone three! So this is definitely something I would consider getting should I have another child.

Multiple trips back & forth are such a hassle! I feel like this would make shopping with kids so much easier - and probably cut down on tantrums too because you're not going to fit much more in the trolley as it is haha

Multiple trips back & forth are such a hassle! I feel like this would make shopping with kids so much easier - and probably cut down on tantrums too because you're not going to fit much more in the trolley as it is haha
Yes, the double-decker trolly is a real space saver! Sometimes, we just need these simple yet genius inventions to make our lives as mums easier. We certainly don't need any additional stress when handling kids.

That's right! As mums, we're always juggling so many things - might as well have a handy trolley to help us with our grocery/shopping needs! Anything that saves space and makes life more organized is a total win!

Space saving and organization - yes please!! It's amazing how something as simple as a good trolley can make life so much easier. I feel like we're always on the lookout for ways to streamline our daily tasks as moms!

Space saving and organization - yes please!! It's amazing how something as simple as a good trolley can make life so much easier. I feel like we're always on the lookout for ways to streamline our daily tasks as moms!
You bet! As mothers, we rarely put ourselves first, so when there's an opportunity to make our lives easier, it's often a no-brainer solution, especially if it's practical and within budget!

Absolutely! There's no harm in making life simpler, especially with solutions that are efficient and budget-friendly. It's a win for all mums out there!

Absolutely! It feels great to find ways to streamline daily tasks and save money, giving us more time and energy for things that truly matter. What are some ways you've been able to simplify your home life, and what have been the biggest benefits?

Finding hacks to streamline grocery shopping has made a huge difference! Meal planning and using delivery services cut down prep time significantly so it's definitely helped save precious time. Also gives us leeway for some spontaneous family adventures, which have been awesome. The other big one is having a central command centre - a place for all the random bits and pieces like keys, wallets, school notes etc. That's made leaving the house so much smoother!

Reactions: eternity
Finding hacks to streamline grocery shopping has made a huge difference! Meal planning and using delivery services cut down prep time significantly so it's definitely helped save precious time. Also gives us leeway for some spontaneous family adventures, which have been awesome. The other big one is having a central command centre - a place for all the random bits and pieces like keys, wallets, school notes etc. That's made leaving the house so much smoother!
Setting up a command center is helpful for keeping track of everything we need for our outings! It's amazing how some organization at home can make such a huge difference in our daily lives as mothers. I also use a large calendar that has plenty of space for each day of the month and different family member's activities so everyone knows what's happening each day. This prevents missing any important events or double booking anything!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
That's an awesome tip! I've been meaning to implement a system like this for ages but haven't gotten around to it. You're so right about how it can make life as a mum so much easier to be organised - especially when everything is at our fingertips and we're not scrambling around trying to remember what day junior has swimming lessons! I might finally get around to doing this over the weekend - thanks for the inspiration!

It really is a timesaver and makes things so much easier when you can visually see everything planned out, especially with how busy life can get with kids. I hope you'll love it once you've implemented it! It's such a satisfying feeling to be organised. Enjoy creating your system & good luck!

Reactions: sunflower
It really is a timesaver and makes things so much easier when you can visually see everything planned out, especially with how busy life can get with kids. I hope you'll love it once you've implemented it! It's such a satisfying feeling to be organised. Enjoy creating your system & good luck!
It certainly feels good to have some level of control over the chaos that comes with being a mum. Thanks for the well wishes, and I hope you continue finding inspiration to stay organised!

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
I appreciate it, and same to you! It really does help having some systems in place to manage all the motherhood mayhem, and I love sharing ideas for keeping everything running smoothly - especially since finding those solutions can be half the battle!

Reactions: queenie and joyful
I'm a huge believer in creating simple systems to navigate the chaos of motherhood. It's so rewarding to discover (or invent!) strategies that keep everything afloat, and I love hearing other mums' ideas too - it's inspiring!

That's so true! Finding those little hacks that help you stay one step ahead really make a difference, especially when you're a busy mum. I think we all have our own ways of doing this - it's such a personal thing too which makes it interesting to hear about other mums' routines and their must-have products!

For me, my life hack is having a dedicated 'Shoe Station' by the front door. Having a designated spot for shoes (especially those that we rush out of the house in) keeps things from getting chaotic first thing in the morning. It's amazing how something so simple can help me feel more prepared and keep the day organised! I also stock up on portable snacks - they're a lifesaver when we're always on the go! What are some of your go-to products or strategies that help keep your mum life running smoothly?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu