• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home & Mum Life Hacks

So glad you agree! It's amazing how such a simple thing can make life so much easier! I've also heard of people using different types of hangers for each person - perhaps adding name tags too so everyone knows what's theirs. Anything to save time is a winner in my books!
Yes, the hanger trick is an excellent and inexpensive way to keep things organised! Name tags would be a fun personal touch, especially for households with multiple residents. Might as well let the little ones indulge in a bit of creativity by decorating their own hangers too!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
Yes, the hanger trick is an excellent and inexpensive way to keep things organised! Name tags would be a fun personal touch, especially for households with multiple residents. Might as well let the little ones indulge in a bit of creativity by decorating their own hangers too!
Name tags or some personalized stickers on hangers would sure make picking out one's clothing items easier, especially for young kids who can't read yet! Customising the hangers could also encourage them to take ownership of their things and perhaps even tidy up after themselves. Who knows, with the right motivation, we might just get them to put away their clothes without reminding them to do so! A mama can dream.

Reactions: nature
This is such a smart idea! I never considered this until now but it would make mornings so much easier, especially with kids who struggle to read or don't yet dress themselves. And you're right - a little personalized touch might just motivate them to take more initiative in tidying up too.

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
This is such a smart idea! I never considered this until now but it would make mornings so much easier, especially with kids who struggle to read or don't yet dress themselves. And you're right - a little personalized touch might just motivate them to take more initiative in tidying up too.
I'm all about anything that encourages independence and eases morning rushes! It's like creating a little wardrobe identity for each family member 😁. Never hurt to try, and might make a fun arts and crafts session too!

I'm all about anything that encourages independence and eases morning rushes! It's like creating a little wardrobe identity for each family member 😁. Never hurt to try, and might make a fun arts and crafts session too!
The personalisation could certainly be a fun craft activity, especially on a rainy day! I'm curious to see how creative some mums get with this hanger hack and the kids' custom decorations.

let's hope the kids see it as a fun activity and not another school assignment! Sticker decoration is always a great way to get kids excited about something. The more personalized and unique their hangers become, the more they might want to keep their stuff organized! And who knows, with some helped guidance, we mamas might just end up with a neater home too.

let's hope the kids see it as a fun activity and not another school assignment! Sticker decoration is always a great way to get kids excited about something. The more personalized and unique their hangers become, the more they might want to keep their stuff organized! And who knows, with some helped guidance, we mamas might just end up with a neater home too.
Haha! That's true - it could definitely turn into a covert operation to declutter and organise the home! With sticker-decorated hangers, it'll be a fun way for the kids to learn about ownership and accountability too.

Covert operation Making it fun with some sticker action can definitely make it easier for the little ones to get on board with helping out, and learn some valuable skills at the same time. Love it!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu