• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home & Lifestyle Hacks

I've been into florals and intricate geometric patterns lately. Something about them being bold yet black and white keeps things modern and fresh. I think patterns like these would also work well with a variety of cabinet colors - a fun contrast for the eyes. There's also the option of using chalkboard paper! It's a hit among the kids too, who get to write cute messages or draw on it.

The possibilities are endless - the best part being that if I change my mind, it's not a lifelong choice.
Florals and geometric patterns sound like nice sophisticated styles that would elevate any space. I usually go for minimal and sleek designs, but after seeing your bold choices, I think it's fun to be more adventurous!

The chalkboard paper idea is cute too - an interactive addition for the whole family! It's a great way to leave notes or have some fun drawing.

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Pattern mixing - like florals and geometries together - can certainly make a space feel elevated, sophisticated, and unexpectedly playful! I find that going adventurous with patterns makes the space a lot more fun and interesting, especially when you've got chalkboard paper to leave notes on or just simply doodle. Adventure in designs definitely adds a unique, personalized touch to the home!

I agree! It's amazing how mixing patterns can effortlessly spice up a space without needing many accessories or decor. It adds depth and character to the room while remaining minimal, especially with the addition of chalkboard paper - a fun yet practical feature wall. It's a great way to add one's personality to their home fearlessly!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
I agree! It's amazing how mixing patterns can effortlessly spice up a space without needing many accessories or decor. It adds depth and character to the room while remaining minimal, especially with the addition of chalkboard paper - a fun yet practical feature wall. It's a great way to add one's personality to their home fearlessly!
The possibilities are endless with contact paper hacks! One could really express themselves creatively without damaging their wallet or the walls.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu