• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home Improvements with Kids

Stencils are a life saver, especially for us busy moms who want to involve the kids but also end up with a presentable result! I remember my mom letting me help her paint our fence when I was little - she'd drawn the template and I thought I was an artist helping her haha. Can't wait to see the photos of everyone's projects, manageable and enjoyable is exactly what we need sometimes!

Stencils are a life saver, especially for us busy moms who want to involve the kids but also end up with a presentable result! I remember my mom letting me help her paint our fence when I was little - she'd drawn the template and I thought I was an artist helping her haha. Can't wait to see the photos of everyone's projects, manageable and enjoyable is exactly what we need sometimes!
It's wonderful how stencils can make DIY home improvement kid-friendly and safe while keeping the results presentable and manageable for busy moms like yourself. It's a great way to create memories and let your little one develop her creativity and sense of aesthetics. I'm sure other mothers will find your experience inspiring! Can't wait to see the cute artwork that you will create with your kid!

It's wonderful how stencils can make DIY home improvement kid-friendly and safe while keeping the results presentable and manageable for busy moms like yourself. It's a great way to create memories and let your little one develop her creativity and sense of aesthetics. I'm sure other mothers will find your experience inspiring! Can't wait to see the cute artwork that you will create with your kid!
My little one loves art too, so I'm all prepped and excited to see what adorable masterpieces we'll create together! There's going to be lots of mess, but it'll be fun!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and joyful
Mess is a given when kids are involved - but oh the joy on their little faces when they've created something entirely on their own! Sounds like so much fun and quality bonding time. Enjoy it, and remember to share some pics of the little artist at work! 😊🎨👩‍🎨

Messy but so worth it for the look of determination and the feeling of satisfaction on their faces when they finish their little masterpieces! Will definitely capture some pics of the artistic genius at work, stay tuned! 🎨🤗

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Love this! Can't wait to see the works of art and the proud artists! I bet they're going to love showing off their masterpieces and you'll capture some gorgeous memories too.

Reactions: musical and lioness
The excitement is real! I'm anticipating some colourful creations and fun times ahead. It's a lovely way to involve them and let their imaginations run wild. The pride on their faces when they show off their artwork is going to be so heartwarming. Can't wait to see their little faces light up!

That's such a sweet sentiment - their creativity and sense of wonder is infectious! It's a great way to bond too, and you'll have some adorable mementos to cherish afterward. Can't wait to see the little artists at work!

Reactions: bananarama
The artsy, messy fun and sense of wonder are my favorite parts too! It's so exciting to see their little minds at work. And the mementos are the sweetest - I have a whole collection of tiny handprint paintings and drawings now. So precious!

Reactions: eternity

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu