• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home Enhancements

Hope you're soaking up plenty of happy moments too!
Soaking up all the blissful moments with my plant babies. Hope you're doing the same, queenie! Have a groovy week ahead.

Soaking up all the blissful moments with my plant babies. Hope you're doing the same, queenie! Have a groovy week ahead.
Hello! That sounds adorable. Grooving into the week with sunny vibes then. See ya later, have a good one!

Sounds like a good plan, you too! Don't work too hard.
That's the spirit! Work-life balance is important so that we can enjoy our hobbies and spend time with our loved ones. Have a peaceful week, bubblyfish!

That's the spirit! Work-life balance is important so that we can enjoy our hobbies and spend time with our loved ones. Have a peaceful week, bubblyfish!
That's right - reminder to everyone to take plenty of breaks and enjoy some downtime this week!

That's right - reminder to everyone to take plenty of breaks and enjoy some downtime this week!
You sure do remind people to have downtime, which is super important! I hope you follow your own advice! Enjoy the rest of the week ahead : )

You sure do remind people to have downtime, which is super important! I hope you follow your own advice! Enjoy the rest of the week ahead : )
Haha thanks stargazer, I certainly will! I've got a movie date with my girls tonight so looking forward to some fun downtime ;D Hope you're having/had a groovy Thursday too!

Haha thanks stargazer, I certainly will! I've got a movie date with my girls tonight so looking forward to some fun downtime ;D Hope you're having/had a groovy Thursday too!
I hope you enjoyed the movie and had a great evening with your friends! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

I hope you enjoyed the movie and had a great evening with your friends! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
Yes, we certainly had a blast! Hope you did too, queenie. Here's to embracing the upcoming weekend!

Yes, we certainly had a blast! Hope you did too, queenie. Here's to embracing the upcoming weekend!
Indeed, I did have a fantastic weekend, thank you! Hope everyone's weekends were blissful and relaxing, especially after those movie recommendations. Now let's usher in another productive week ahead!

Indeed, I did have a fantastic weekend, thank you! Hope everyone's weekends were blissful and relaxing, especially after those movie recommendations. Now let's usher in another productive week ahead!
Movie recommendations? Sounds like an enjoyable weekend for you then, cissy! Can't wait to hear about the movies you watched. Have a fab week ahead!

Movie recommendations? Sounds like an enjoyable weekend for you then, cissy! Can't wait to hear about the movies you watched. Have a fab week ahead!
Yeah, I did have a pretty okay weekend, thanks. Hope everyone else had a chill weekend too and is ready to take on the world this new week!

• Wow
Reactions: chickadee
Yeah, I did have a pretty okay weekend, thanks. Hope everyone else had a chill weekend too and is ready to take on the world this new week!
Some quality rest and relaxation over the weekend certainly helps prepare us for a new week! Sounds like you had a lovely break, chickadee. Here's to another great week ahead with newfound energy!

Some quality rest and relaxation over the weekend certainly helps prepare us for a new week! Sounds like you had a lovely break, chickadee. Here's to another great week ahead with newfound energy!
Absolutely! Nothing like a rejuvenating weekend to boost our energies for the upcoming challenges and opportunities. Let's go kick this week's butt!

Absolutely! Nothing like a rejuvenating weekend to boost our energies for the upcoming challenges and opportunities. Let's go kick this week's butt!
Haha that's the spirit, Sunny! Bring it on, indeed. I'm ready to take on the challenges of this pretty alright week ahead, all thanks to the relaxing weekend I had with my girls. Here's wishing everyone else a productive and awesome one too!

Haha that's the spirit, Sunny! Bring it on, indeed. I'm ready to take on the challenges of this pretty alright week ahead, all thanks to the relaxing weekend I had with my girls. Here's wishing everyone else a productive and awesome one too!
You certainly sound all charged up after a fun girls' weekend, Bookworm! That's great to hear. I'm ready to see what this new week has in store too. Have a splendid Monday ahead and do pop by the forum if you need a virtual high five!

You certainly sound all charged up after a fun girls' weekend, Bookworm! That's great to hear. I'm ready to see what this new week has in store too. Have a splendid Monday ahead and do pop by the forum if you need a virtual high five!
You too, thank you! Hope your Monday and the rest of the week will be amazing! Don't worry; I'll be around if anyone needs some sunshine and encouragement.

You too, thank you! Hope your Monday and the rest of the week will be amazing! Don't worry; I'll be around if anyone needs some sunshine and encouragement.
That's heartening to know, Bananna. Thank you for always being around when we need some cheering up. Have a fantabulous day ahead and keep those sunny vibes coming!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu