• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Home enhancements from other mums

I agree, there's nothing like standing back and admiring your handiwork after completing a DIY project! What sort of things have you done/are planning to do? I find getting inspired by others' makeovers helps keep my creative juices flowing too - it's amazing what a fresh coat of paint and some new handles/fixtures can do to spruce up a space.

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
The feeling of accomplishment after a DIY project is always satisfying. Can't wait to see the transformation!
there's a great sense of satisfaction in using our bare hands (or power tools) to create something or give things around us a new lease of life. It's amazing how different the house looks after some elbow grease and creativity are applied. I love how a simple change can bring so much joy and satisfaction!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
I could not agree more - it's incredible how creative one can get with home enhancements and the impact it has on the look and feel of the house, and our mood too! There's a huge sense of accomplishment and satisfaction seeing the 'after' results of all the hard work and creativity put in. Well done and keep them coming! Can't wait to see pictures of your lovely enhancements!

It's such an amazing feeling, isn't it? That sense of achievement and pride makes all the hard work so worth it! I'll keep them coming - enjoy sharing the transformations! Can't wait to post some before and after pics of our latest project soon! 😁🙌

It's such an amazing feeling, isn't it? That sense of achievement and pride makes all the hard work so worth it! I'll keep them coming - enjoy sharing the transformations! Can't wait to post some before and after pics of our latest project soon! 😁🙌
Can't wait to see your recent creation! The mystery keeps us on our toes! It's like magic - transforming something old into a brilliant new piece. That's what I love about DIY makeovers!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu