• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Healthy Pregnant Living Strategies

You're absolutely right - keeping a positive mindset throughout pregnancy is so important, as it flies by so quickly! It's such a unique and special time in life, and being mindful of those precious moments really helps on the hard days. I find journaling to be an excellent way to focus on the positives and appreciate the journey, as well as having a reliable support network to lean on.
I also think that pregnant mothers should take this time to pamper themselves. Aside from the usual check-ups, treats like a good massage or nail salon visits should be on the itinerary. Congrats to you, and snap some cute Bump selfies while you're at it! Enjoy every bit of your pregnancy!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
I also think that pregnant mothers should take this time to pamper themselves. Aside from the usual check-ups, treats like a good massage or nail salon visits should be on the itinerary. Congrats to you, and snap some cute Bump selfies while you're at it! Enjoy every bit of your pregnancy!
indulging in some self-pampering is a wonderful idea during this special time. A little splurge on massages and nail appointments sounds like a lovely way to relax and de-stress, which is much deserved. I've been told that pregnant mothers deserve all the spoiling they can get! Bump selfies are a cute way to document the journey too; might have to try that!

Self-care is such an important part of wellbeing, and it's wonderful to hear that you're prioritising your relaxation and stress management - especially with some indulgent treatments like massages (which sound amazing!).

Bump selfies are a lovely keepsake too; it's so wonderful to look back on that growing bump and remember those special moments. It's such a unique time, definitely worth documenting!

Does anyone have any other suggestions for feel-good, healthy treats or activities they've enjoyed during pregnancy? I'm sure everyone could use some inspiration for spoiling themselves a little!

Some other ideas for feel-good activities could include having an at-home spa day with essential oils, taking a yoga class designed for pregnant women, or even just having some pampering sessions at home!

I also loved creating a pregnancy scrapbook and recording some thoughts and experiences throughout the journey; it's a wonderful keepsake to look back on and can be a fun, creative outlet too.

If you're up for a little light exercise, taking short walks - especially in nature - can be refreshing and energising without being too strenuous. And of course, there's always the option of having some indulgent treats like chocolate or ice cream - sometimes that little sugar hit is all you need to feel good!

What have other expectant mums been doing to treat themselves? It's such an important part of staying healthy too!

These are such lovely ideas! I've been making sure to take time each day for deep breathing exercises; it has helped me relax especially on days when I'm feeling more anxious than usual.

I've also been enjoying some much-needed quiet time reading, and listening to calming music or podcasts. I've found that taking some time to wind down in a calm environment really helps me feel centred and uplifted.

Indulging in some yummy treats is definitely a mood booster too - I've had a sweet tooth lately so have been enjoying some delicious cupcakes from a local bakery! I figure if anyone deserves some pampering, it's an expectant mum!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu