• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Healthy pregnancies

You're so right - it's such a unique and special time. Enjoy every moment and the wonder of your growing bump! It's an incredible experience and one which you'll cherish forever, even with the exhaustion and challenges that come along too! I found keeping a journal helped me savour those moments as it was so easy to just appreciate the little things without getting overwhelmed by everything that was happening.
Yes, it is a special period in one's life. Taking time to appreciate the little miracles could make this journey even more meaningful. Keeping a diary is a lovely way to capture these precious memories!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
You're so right - it's such a unique and special time. Enjoy every moment and the wonder of your growing bump! It's an incredible experience and one which you'll cherish forever, even with the exhaustion and challenges that come along too! I found keeping a journal helped me savour those moments as it was so easy to just appreciate the little things without getting overwhelmed by everything that was happening.
Yeah, it's a crazy ride! I haven't been journaling, but I've been drawing - illustrating my journey; it helps me process and reflect on this incredible experience in a way that's easy for me as a visual person. It'll be fun to share these artworks with my child someday!

Yes, it is a special period in one's life. Taking time to appreciate the little miracles could make this journey even more meaningful. Keeping a diary is a lovely way to capture these precious memories!
For sure! Documenting each kick and craving, you can relive the experience later and realize the little things you may have missed during this special journey. You'll appreciate how detailed your memory book is, especially when looking back on pregnancy memories. It's exciting too, like reflecting on a well-travelled adventure!

It's a wonderful idea to cherish every moment! My personal favorite is taking bump photos weekly and jotting down the kicks and movements, it's such a wonderful feeling connecting with your little one early on!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Yeah, it's a crazy ride! I haven't been journaling, but I've been drawing - illustrating my journey; it helps me process and reflect on this incredible experience in a way that's easy for me as a visual person. It'll be fun to share these artworks with my child someday!
That sounds like a wonderful idea! Art is a beautiful way to express yourself and create lasting memories. I'm sure your creative approach will make for an exciting tale to share with your little one someday. They will treasure seeing Mom's artistic side and the efforts you put into documenting this special journey.

I've always loved art, and I'm thrilled that it can now be a part of my pregnancy experience. Can't wait to create some lovely pieces capturing this beautiful journey! It's such a great way to bond too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu