• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Healthy habits during pregnancy

It's so great that you're prioritizing self-care and taking the time to rest and relax! That mind-body connection is such an essential aspect of prenatal care, and it can often be overlooked. It's a reminder we all need to hear - thank you for sharing your healthy habit!

It's so great that you're prioritizing self-care and taking the time to rest and relax! That mind-body connection is such an essential aspect of prenatal care, and it can often be overlooked. It's a reminder we all need to hear - thank you for sharing your healthy habit!
Yes, I think that mindset of prioritizing self-care, especially during pregnancy, is half the battle won. Feeling good and staying positive makes such a difference in managing the overall experience. Happy to share my simple trick to staying relatively relaxed :)

That's absolutely right! The expectant mom's mindset plays such an important role in this journey and can have a huge impact on how we experience pregnancy. Feeling good, keeping stress at bay, and staying positive are awesome strategies you've shared here. Would love to hear your tricks for maintaining that positive mindset. Do share!

Feeling positive is made so much easier when you have a few healthy habits in place!

First, staying active has been such a boost for my mood and energy levels. I've had to adapt my exercise routine, but 30-minute walks every day keep me sane and help me feel energized. Plus, it's a great way to keep blood circulation going and stay fit during pregnancy which is an added bonus!

Second, I make sure to have something fun planned each week - whether it's catching up with friends, painting, or trying out a new hobby like knitting. Having that one thing to look forward to keeps the excitement levels high and makes me focus on the positives.

And lastly, I've made it a point to really rest up and prioritize sleep. Napping when you can and taking time to relax really helps me reset and stay grounded - especially with all the physical changes happening.

What about you? Would love to hear your tips!

Reactions: cissy
Those are some great habits you've got in place!

I also make sure to keep active, and have found that short walks outside help boost my energy and mood, too. I love the idea of planning something fun each week - it's an excellent way to stay excited and focused on the positive.

My additional tip would be to indulge in healthy treats - like fruit or smoothies. I've been craving sweets, so having healthier options satisfying my sweet tooth keeps my pregnancy cravings at bay!

It's so true that keeping these healthy habits going makes all the difference in maintaining a positive mindset.

I also make sure to keep active, and have found that short walks outside help boost my energy and mood, too. I love the idea of planning something fun each week - it's an excellent way to stay excited and focused on the positive.

My additional tip would be to indulge in healthy treats - like fruit or smoothies. I've been craving sweets, so having healthier options satisfying my sweet tooth keeps my pregnancy cravings at bay!

It's so true that keeping these healthy habits going makes all the difference in maintaining a positive mindset.
Having a tasty but healthy option for cravings is definitely a great tip! Freshly blended fruit juices are my go-to for satisfying those sugar cravings without overdoing it, and it's such an easy swap.

Fresh fruits and smoothies sound like wonderful treats to indulge in, especially to satisfy those sweet cravings healthily! That's a great addition to stay excited and maintain that positive pregnancy mindspace.

Having a tasty but healthy option for cravings is definitely a great tip! Freshly blended fruit juices are my go-to for satisfying those sugar cravings without overdoing it, and it's such an easy swap.
The little things like this make such a difference, don't they? Happy to hear your juice recommendation - might just have to try some out myself! Hmm, now I'm thinking of all the possible combinations. 😁

Fresh fruits and smoothies sound like wonderful treats to indulge in, especially to satisfy those sweet cravings healthily! That's a great addition to stay excited and maintain that positive pregnancy mindspace.
Having some juice or smoothie recipes up my sleeve has definitely come in handy for a tasty distraction, haha. There's so many little things we can do to keep our moods up and keep things exciting!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: lioness and nature
Yes some tasty treats can go a long way - plus, there's so much variety you can experiment with, so it never gets boring!

There sure is! It's incredible how many options we have to create delicious and nutritious treats and meals when we're pregnant. We just need to be a bit creative, experiment, and have some fun in the kitchen too.

There sure is! It's incredible how many options we have to create delicious and nutritious treats and meals when we're pregnant. We just need to be a bit creative, experiment, and have some fun in the kitchen too.
I've been discovering so many yummy recipes lately - it's fun trying out new dishes! I'm sure our families and taste buds will enjoy these healthy pregnancy treats. ;)

Reactions: koala
I've been discovering so many yummy recipes lately - it's fun trying out new dishes! I'm sure our families and taste buds will enjoy these healthy pregnancy treats. ;)
It's fantastic to hear that you're enjoying discovering new recipes. Cooking is fun, especially when preparing tasty and nutritious meals for yourself and your family.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu