• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Healthy Habits During Pregnancy

I've been all about Greek yogurt with berries and nuts lately! It's a nice, satisfying sweet fix that feels indulgent but is actually nutritious. I also keep some pre-cut veggies like carrots and celery sticks in the fridge, great for mindless snacking and easy to grab when cravings strike. And I'm trying to add more healthy fats to my meals - avocado toast has been a delicious and satisfying addition!

Yum, your snacks sound so tasty and nutritious! I've been into Greek yogurt too, it's such a versatile ingredient and so good for you. Love the addition of berries and nuts - I usually go for honey and almond butter as a sweet treat but might have to switch things up now!

Avocado toast is a staple for me these days, especially with a crack of black pepper and a pinch of himalayan salt. Mmm.

What other healthy fats have you been enjoying? I've also been trying to incorporate more omega-rich foods into my diet so would love to hear any suggestions!

• Haha
Reactions: musical and luciana
Yum, your snacks sound so tasty and nutritious! I've been into Greek yogurt too, it's such a versatile ingredient and so good for you. Love the addition of berries and nuts - I usually go for honey and almond butter as a sweet treat but might have to switch things up now!

Avocado toast is a staple for me these days, especially with a crack of black pepper and a pinch of himalayan salt. Mmm.

What other healthy fats have you been enjoying? I've also been trying to incorporate more omega-rich foods into my diet so would love to hear any suggestions!
Greek yogurt with added berries and nuts is a delicious, colorful treat that helps satisfy sugar cravings, agreeably.

I'm glad you asked about omega-rich foods because I've been exploring this recently too! Fatty fish like salmon is an obvious one and a great source of protein as well. But for a vegan option, walnuts are incredibly rich in omega-3 fats and also have the added benefit of being a tasty, crunchy snack food. I sometimes sprinkle them over my yogurt or make a simple walnut pesto.

Additionally, I've been cooking with coconut oil lately, which is a fantastic source of healthy fats and has a delicious flavor. It works well in baking too if you're looking for an alternative to butter.

What about you? Have you found any interesting ways to sneak more healthy fats into your diet? Any particular recipes or foods you've been enjoying?

Greek yogurt with added berries and nuts is a delicious, colorful treat that helps satisfy sugar cravings, agreeably.

I'm glad you asked about omega-rich foods because I've been exploring this recently too! Fatty fish like salmon is an obvious one and a great source of protein as well. But for a vegan option, walnuts are incredibly rich in omega-3 fats and also have the added benefit of being a tasty, crunchy snack food. I sometimes sprinkle them over my yogurt or make a simple walnut pesto.

Additionally, I've been cooking with coconut oil lately, which is a fantastic source of healthy fats and has a delicious flavor. It works well in baking too if you're looking for an alternative to butter.

What about you? Have you found any interesting ways to sneak more healthy fats into your diet? Any particular recipes or foods you've been enjoying?
I love the idea of adding walnuts to my yogurt, which is a great vegetarian source of omega-3s. I've also been cooking with coconut oil recently, especially when stir-frying, for an extra healthy kick.

For a special treat, I indulge in some dark chocolate laced with coconut oil, so good! It's incredible how easy it is to integrate these healthy fats into everyday foods.

I'm keen to experiment more with plant-based sources of protein and fat, so any suggestions are welcome!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu