• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Health Tips During Pregnancy

Thanks, you too! Hope the weeks are treating you well :)
So far so good, thank you! Keep those recommendations coming. I'm loving hearing about these ways to stay relaxed during pregnancy. I never knew about hypnobirthing before; it sounds intriguing! Have a wonderful weekend yourself!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
That's amazing! I'm glad you've found some techniques that work for you, keeping calm is such an important part of pregnancy health and hypnobirthing is a great tip to share. Enjoy the weekend too and stay relaxed! x

Keeping calm really is half the battle, isn't it! I'm so glad you found an approach that helps you. Hope you have a peaceful weekend as well!

Reactions: bananarama
I agree - finding ways to de-stress is incredibly important for expecting mothers, and yoga has been a great outlet for me too! Have a wonderful weekend as well!

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
I agree - finding ways to de-stress is incredibly important for expecting mothers, and yoga has been a great outlet for me too! Have a wonderful weekend as well!
Yes, discovering relaxing techniques that work best for you is a huge relief, isn't it? Yoga has lots of benefits; I hope you will have fun this weekend trying out some new poses!

I'm so glad to find what works for me, especially since every woman is different! Enjoy your yoga session this weekend!

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays and koala
I'm so glad to find what works for me, especially since every woman is different! Enjoy your yoga session this weekend!
Different Everyone's experiences are unique, which makes motherhood such an exciting adventure. Have a good one ahead, and stay healthy!

Thank you so much! I'm super excited for this new chapter and experiencing all the changes. Hope you're doing well too and feeling excited!!

Reactions: bookworm
Thank you so much! I'm super excited for this new chapter and experiencing all the changes. Hope you're doing well too and feeling excited!!
It's quite an exhilarating yet nerve-wracking time! I'm doing well, thank you for asking; the excitement is building up! This weekend I'll be researching some must-have items for the hospital bag - any recommendations are welcome!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu