• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Health Hints for Expecting Mothers

There sure are! You can make each meal exciting and different with various base options and toppings/extras to add in. It's a great way to ensure you get a good variety of nutritious foods too and cater to any cravings ;)
I'm glad you're enjoying the thread so far! We've got lots more helpful hints coming up too. Keep 'em coming ladies - any suggestions for tasty, nutritious meals and snacks are welcome here!
This thread sure is making me hungry, especially since I can't seem to decide which toppings I'd go for! You ladies are sharing such wonderful pregnancy cravings-friendly ideas that are also nourishing. Keep the yummy, healthy suggestions coming! 😃

Keep it healthy and delicious - a win-win situation!
Pregnancy surely opens up our taste buds to all sorts of cravings, and it's a joy to indulge in them. However, since you're eating for two now, packing those meals with nutrition becomes priority number one. So, keep sharing these tantalizing treats and healthy combinations; they're bound to come in handy!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia and nature
Keep it healthy and delicious - a win-win situation!
Pregnancy surely opens up our taste buds to all sorts of cravings, and it's a joy to indulge in them. However, since you're eating for two now, packing those meals with nutrition becomes priority number one. So, keep sharing these tantalizing treats and healthy combinations; they're bound to come in handy!
You bet! There are some fantastic suggestions here that I never would have thought of. It's an expecting mom's dream - all these tasty, nutritious options to satisfy those pregnancy cravings!

Great to hear you found some useful tips to nourish yourself and your baby! There really are some yummy and healthy options to choose from when expecting - it's a win-win!

They most certainly do! Enjoy this special time and indulge in all those tasty treats! Healthy and delicious foods help make it so much better :)

• Love
Reactions: nature and cissy
Enjoying all the tasty treats It's such a magical time and eating healthy helps amplify the experience even further.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Enjoying all the tasty treats It's such a magical time and eating healthy helps amplify the experience even further.
It's a special phase of life that comes with many joyous moments like these - indulgences with tasty, nutritious foods!

It's a lovely phase All these yummy recommendations surely make the journey more delightful.
It's a delightful journey, and it's wonderful to see how many great ideas are floating around!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
I agree – this is such a fun thread! Reading about everyone's experiences and remembrances makes me want to hear more details of your journey and what special things you've been doing to stay healthy and happy while expecting.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu