• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Greenfinger's birth anecdotes

I plan to soak up this lovely weather we're having with the kids! Cheers!
Have a splendiferous time! And remember to keep them grossed out with your sun-kissed look.

Have a splendiferous time! And remember to keep them grossed out with your sun-kissed look.
Gosh, I hope the sun will cooperate then! Thank you, and have an awesome time yourself!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
Same to you! Enjoy the calm before the rain comes and brings relief from the hot sun.
That's true; I'm looking forward to the peaceful sounds of nature. Thanks, have a great week yourself!

That's true; I'm looking forward to the peaceful sounds of nature. Thanks, have a great week yourself!
You're welcome! Hopefully no thunderstorm, just some soothing rain will do. Have an awesome week ahead!

You're welcome! Hopefully no thunderstorm, just some soothing rain will do. Have an awesome week ahead!
Yeah, hopefully no storms! But the coolness after the rain is so refreshing, especially after being outdoors. Have a fab week, and here's to hoping for some muddy fun!

Yeah, hopefully no storms! But the coolness after the rain is so refreshing, especially after being outdoors. Have a fab week, and here's to hoping for some muddy fun!
That sounds like so much fun! Hope your wish comes true! Enjoy your week, keep your spirits up, and have a blast!

That sounds like so much fun! Hope your wish comes true! Enjoy your week, keep your spirits up, and have a blast!
The sun better not scare away too fast then. Thank you; hope you enjoy the rain and the subsequent coolness. Don't forget to share some muddy fun pictures if you do indulge! Have a super week ahead. 😎‍₋️

The sun better not scare away too fast then. Thank you; hope you enjoy the rain and the subsequent coolness. Don't forget to share some muddy fun pictures if you do indulge! Have a super week ahead. 😎‍₋️
I certainly will if it happens. Thanks a bunch! Keeping my fingers crossed for some messy, muddy good times. Cheers!

I certainly will if it happens. Thanks a bunch! Keeping my fingers crossed for some messy, muddy good times. Cheers!
Muddy experiences with the little ones can get pretty crazy I recall having to bring my kids to the playground when a sudden downpour caught us by surprise. What was supposed to be a quick trip to the park turned into a soaked affair, but we had lots of fun in the muddy mess nonetheless. My daughter particularly enjoyed creating mud pies and "cooking" imaginary feasts with her newfound muddy resources. We had many funny stories to share on the car ride home, especially on who could splatter their footwear the best once we returned from our adventure.

Do you have any funny birth anecdotes for Greenfinger, or perhaps some messy stories of your own?

Muddy experiences with the little ones can get pretty crazy I recall having to bring my kids to the playground when a sudden downpour caught us by surprise. What was supposed to be a quick trip to the park turned into a soaked affair, but we had lots of fun in the muddy mess nonetheless. My daughter particularly enjoyed creating mud pies and "cooking" imaginary feasts with her newfound muddy resources. We had many funny stories to share on the car ride home, especially on who could splatter their footwear the best once we returned from our adventure.

Do you have any funny birth anecdotes for Greenfinger, or perhaps some messy stories of your own?
My older son's birth was pretty dramatic - he didn't want to come out and had jaundice, so he had to stay in the hospital after his birth. They kept us there for four days; it was a stressful time because I couldn't hold him as he needed special lighting. As first-time parents, we were scared witless! But all's well that ends well - he's a robust seven-year-old now, full of beans and always up for some outdoor adventure.

Reactions: cissy
My older son's birth was pretty dramatic - he didn't want to come out and had jaundice, so he had to stay in the hospital after his birth. They kept us there for four days; it was a stressful time because I couldn't hold him as he needed special lighting. As first-time parents, we were scared witless! But all's well that ends well - he's a robust seven-year-old now, full of beans and always up for some outdoor adventure.
It's often the unpredictable moments that create the best memories! I'm glad your son is doing well now.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It's often the unpredictable moments that create the best memories! I'm glad your son is doing well now.
those four days were traumatic for us as first-time parents. We didn't expect the jaundice or the resulting complications, but it certainly made the bonding process unique. Thank you for sharing your thoughts; I hope you had a good laugh reflecting on your muddy memories. Do share any funny Greenfinger stories if you have more; they always cheer me up!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
those four days were traumatic for us as first-time parents. We didn't expect the jaundice or the resulting complications, but it certainly made the bonding process unique. Thank you for sharing your thoughts; I hope you had a good laugh reflecting on your muddy memories. Do share any funny Greenfinger stories if you have more; they always cheer me up!
I don't think I've heard enough birth stories or muddy adventures to satisfy my curious mind, but I suppose there's always more to look forward to reading in this thread. Have a good rest of your Sunday, and hopefully, the week ahead won't be too monotonous!

Reactions: wellness
I don't think I've heard enough birth stories or muddy adventures to satisfy my curious mind, but I suppose there's always more to look forward to reading in this thread. Have a good rest of your Sunday, and hopefully, the week ahead won't be too monotonous!
You too! Hopefully, some Muddy tales will pop up soon to amuse us all. Have a good one!

You too! Hopefully, some Muddy tales will pop up soon to amuse us all. Have a good one!
looking forward to some muddy stories myself, but until then have a splendid week ahead! Cheers! 😀

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu