• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Games & Activities For Toddlers

So much fun! I think it stimulates their little minds, especially when they discover something new and exciting through touch or play. I love hearing what other parents are doing too - it gives me inspiration for new activities to set up!

Reactions: greenfingers
So much fun! I think it stimulates their little minds, especially when they discover something new and exciting through touch or play. I love hearing what other parents are doing too - it gives me inspiration for new activities to set up!
There's definitely so much to learn and share, especially as a toddler's attention can be quite fleeting - got to keep 'em entertained! What kind of creative activities have you set up for your little one recently?

There's definitely so much to learn and share, especially as a toddler's attention can be quite fleeting - got to keep 'em entertained! What kind of creative activities have you set up for your little one recently?
As my tot is very into art recently, we've been doing a lot of crafting! We've made painted handprints on cardboard and stuck buttons, sequins and sparkly stickers all over them for some extra texture and bling. Then we laminated the artworks so they can be kept as keepsakes too. Also, because the weather's been great these days, we've also been doing some side-walk chalk art! It's a fun, quick, and easy activity that keeps my toddler entertained when we're running errands around the estate. I'm sure many mummies here can relate!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu